1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheRealDeal323

May 7, 2021
Living with a Succbus .png
Overview:
Story about a Young Guy who just want to live a pretty normal life. Until a Girl show up on his Bed. Claiming her self to be a Succubus, now his life turn to be Life and Death Situation , where either he need to help the Girl or just DIE.
Thread Updated: 2021-05-21
Release Date: 2021-05-15
Developer: TheRealDeal323 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0002
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - - - -
Only HTML - - - - - - - -

SS1.PNG SS2.PNG SS3.PNG SS4.PNG SS5.PNG SS6.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Necrontyrr123

Jul 6, 2018
found a weird bug that occurs when you try to sleep on Thursday - if you try to skip time trough other means, it just restarts Thursday rather then going to Friday

Reactions: TheRealDeal323

Boodle

Dec 7, 2017
Checked it out real quick so here are some things I noticed

There's a lot of game breaking passages leading to a limbo of repeating the same thing and no way to get out.
Some interactions with Riley lead to Quota and Vitality trackers getting set to &ShowQuota for example.

Overall not much content, not a really coherent story.
Has potential but I'd wait for future updates

TheRealDeal323

May 7, 2021
Checked it out real quick so here are some things I noticed

There's a lot of game breaking passages leading to a limbo of repeating the same thing and no way to get out.
Some interactions with Riley lead to Quota and Vitality trackers getting set to &ShowQuota for example.

Overall not much content, not a really coherent story.
Has potential but I'd wait for future updates
Thanks for playing. I think, I fixed already few of the passages problem, which I am going to update it tonight.

TheRealDeal323

May 7, 2021
found a weird bug that occurs when you try to sleep on Thursday - if you try to skip time trough other means, it just restarts Thursday rather then going to Friday
Thanks for playing and the info of the problem, I think, I fixed that already and I will update it tonight.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
So, a game about a guy and a succubus and the material use to portray the succubus is of Riley Reid. I mean this deviant little minx ain't exactly the perfect succubus but it's damn well near perfect. Wish for the best for you.

passiveme

Apr 29, 2018
I found a few bugs not yet mentioned.
  • Having more than 100 Vitality makes it so that having sex with the succubus no longer drains vitality.
  • I don't know what caused it or whether you intended to limit this, but at first I was only able to work at the restaurant once per day. After some playing, I ended up being able to work at the restaurant multiple times a day. This persisted after I reset the game.
  • Initiating the scene with Sasha at the dinner table causes the game to infinitely loop with no way to exit.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
from the attached pics it looks like ... datesim vn (if correct, i wish it drifted to sandbox direction)
(by 'vn' i imply 'not-sb'. by 'datesim' i imply stats grind and some minor management. &some scenes choosing)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The engrish is not good, I suggest putting the text through something like grammarly.

The first quoted text shouldn't be quoted.

The red text actually blends in to the grey and thus is hard to read.

On the left panel it would be better to have it more readable. Time blends into the background.

Found a softlock with sasha offering a drink and when you finish you are at the door and you have to knock and it just repeats.

It is weird that quota and vitality are by 100 but energy is singular digits.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote