Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I mean, I'm sure people are different, but I usually don't even bother reading all of it, I'm there for the visual scenes, hence why I dislike visual novels on the most part, as they include LOADS of story.
Visual novels at least have the luxury of a skip button, this is a walking simulator with sex pix.

Reactions: trashhumper

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Link to 0.5 on mega, something is not quite right with that file... WinRar says "My Sister Mia v0.5 - Inceton.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" and 7zip says "Can not open file as archive"...

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Kendra Denimore I've just tried, it works fine here (using Keka for Mac, not sure it will help :closedeyesmile:).
I've repacked it in ZIP, hope you will have more luck.

@filebox.moe

sodier

Apr 26, 2017
On my previous save, I clicked "explore the town more" at the end, now how do I go back to story mode?

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Can anyone help?
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null
annoying as f***

Edit: Found an answer - my PC is crap :FeelsBadMan:

Last edited:

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Are you using the latest versions of WinRar and 7Zip?
probably not, haven't done a damn thing with either in the way of updates for years... so I'll go grab the latest 7zip and see what happens... Thank Greyelf... :)

***EDIT***
Yep, that did the trick, grabbed the x64 v1700 beta of 7zip, and it cranked right through it... so, just WHY do I keep WinRar around? LOL

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2016
So I played 0.6b (so to the end of the mother scene) and I'm curious if it's worth getting 0.6c and playing it now or waiting until 0.7. I know Inceton is working on two games at once which would probably delay the next release of this game but I want to know what you guys think.

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
So I played 0.6b (so to the end of the mother scene) and I'm curious if it's worth getting 0.6c and playing it now or waiting until 0.7. I know Inceton is working on two games at once which would probably delay the next release of this game but I want to know what you guys think.
Just play it dood.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Stuck at the water park.
After listening to Cartman sing, I can't do anything.

I've talked to everyone and walked onto every single spot on screen and nothing triggers. (in and out of the water.) Someone mentioned that your supposed to approach the center bench from the water from left or top but nothing happens.

namea

May 19, 2017
Stuck at the water park.
After listening to Cartman sing, I can't do anything.

I've talked to everyone and walked onto every single spot on screen and nothing triggers. (in and out of the water.) Someone mentioned that your supposed to approach the center bench from the water from left or top but nothing happens.

You have to sit in the chair next to Mia ;)

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added v0.6 Full to the OP. Thank you @Scotty1212 for sharing. Remember after v0.5 which was the full act 1, v0.6 started act 2 which doesn't include act 1.

Change-log:
291 New Renders
5 Animations
You can now freeroam in the park as Mia
MOTHER is being introduced in this verison (You asked, we delivered XD)
New sfx
"Dad Jokes"
Fixed bugs from v0.6c

Reactions: PalpatinPadavan
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes