Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
From what I read here, I know a lot of you guys have trouble with the game, but for those of you that can play it, what are your thoughts on the story? As the main story writer, I’d love to get some feedback. :)

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
No more Side Quests in this update? I really hoping to can continue this 3 types Side Quest - Yacht (from the phone),Package (from the bear) and Cam Girl (from the laptop),but its look like in this update don't have more from them,hoping in the next one can have it! Any way - this is one from my favorites games(may be number 1 for me) and i really like it - the new update is great,but unfortunately,like before is to short - finish him for may be max. 10 or 15 minutes - it will be great if the updates start to be more longer,but still the game is the best! I want to know,do will have a chance Mia to be pregnant in future and accept that can she start to work like a prostitute (not only stripper in that club) ?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
From what I read here, I know a lot of you guys have trouble with the game, but for those of you that can play it, what are your thoughts on the story? As the main story writer, I’d love to get some feedback. :)
Honestly, not happy with the father angle. Maybe it's just me because I'm not into dad/daughter stuff, or because I project myself too much on to the MC in these games and am somewhat territorially jealous, but I just don't like it. Also, how dumb is the Dad to not realise that his wife would never believe a word Emma says because of what she thinks of her? Emma's blackmail doesn't make sense when you realise that her threatening to tell his wife would never work because the Mom sees her as a bad influence on Mia and an overall troublemaker. The Dad should've easily called her bluff before Mia ever had a chance to tell him she knows, and even that wouldn't work because the Mom would just see that as another sign of Emma's corrupting influence by making Mia believe Emma's lies, or what the Mom would believe is a lie. Emma doesn't have any evidence, it's just her word against his and the Mom would easily believe him.

Overall though, I think the story is pretty good, but the start of Act 2 felt a little strange. The Mom waking up after having just been drugged with absolutely no inhibitions felt a bit off and I feel like it might have better if the MC was doing things to her while she was unconscious because of his sexual frustrations and that's what Mia caught him doing. Also, the MC's explanation of why he did to what did to Mia that causes her to strip and have sex with him next to the Mom feels like it was too easy. After all, Mia is pissed at him for what he almost did to her the night of the party and all he has to do is say she's sexy and he just had to fuck her and that's all it takes for her to forgive him and have sex with him again? Feels like it needed a better explanation than that, maybe something like him saying that he didn't like her previous partners because of the way they treated her and that he thought he could be better because she deserves better and then giving reasons why, i.e. sexy, smart, etc, something that makes her feel more appreciated.

Also, and this is just a personal preference, but I like stories where romantic feelings evolve between characters that make them feel guilty for doing things with other characters and would like to see this happen to Mia, especially if she's going to start doing stuff with the Dad; she'll start to feel guilty about "cheating" on the MC.

Lastly, we really need to know how Emma found out the MC and Mia were having sex.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Fuck can’t believe I gotta share Mia. Bullshit!! Dint even like Sharing Emma. But Mia fuck! Gutted
damn fuck ... why we have the story with the father, fuck after 3 episode i think i'm done with the game. I'm going to see the next update but if they fuck i'm done ( fucking crying ... why, tell me why inceton !!! )
Totally feel you on this one guys. These stories are much better when the Dad gets cucked and the son gets all the action. Especially don't like the fact that Mia is into it. Would much rather her feel uncomfortable and guilty so that she backs out at the last second because she realises she doesn't want anyone but her brother.

Reactions: blahblah25

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Honestly, not happy with the father angle. Maybe it's just me because I'm not into dad/daughter stuff, or because I project myself too much on to the MC in these games and am somewhat territorially jealous, but I just don't like it. Also, how dumb is the Dad to not realise that his wife would never believe a word Emma says because of what she thinks of her? Emma's blackmail doesn't make sense when you realise that her threatening to tell his wife would never work because the Mom sees her as a bad influence on Mia and an overall troublemaker. The Dad should've easily called her bluff before Mia ever had a chance to tell him she knows, and even that wouldn't work because the Mom would just see that as another sign of Emma's corrupting influence by making Mia believe Emma's lies, or what the Mom would believe is a lie. Emma doesn't have any evidence, it's just her word against his and the Mom would easily believe him.

Overall though, I think the story is pretty good, but the start of Act 2 felt a little strange. The Mom waking up after having just been drugged with absolutely no inhibitions felt a bit off and I feel like it might have better if the MC was doing things to her while she was unconscious because of his sexual frustrations and that's what Mia caught him doing. Also, the MC's explanation of why he did to what did to Mia that causes her to strip and have sex with him next to the Mom feels like it was too easy. After all, Mia is pissed at him for what he almost did to her the night of the party and all he has to do is say she's sexy and he just had to fuck her and that's all it takes for her to forgive him and have sex with him again? Feels like it needed a better explanation than that, maybe something like him saying that he didn't like her previous partners because of the way they treated her and that he thought he could be better because she deserves better and then giving reasons why, i.e. sexy, smart, etc, something that makes her feel more appreciated.

Also, and this is just a personal preference, but I like stories where romantic feelings evolve between characters that make them feel guilty for doing things with other characters and would like to see this happen to Mia, especially if she's going to start doing stuff with the Dad; she'll start to feel guilty about "cheating" on the MC.

Lastly, we really need to know how Emma found out the MC and Mia were having sex.
It’s pretty much been established by now that the mom and dad have a strained relationship, so whilst Emma and Mia may not have any proof of what happened, the accusation enough is alone to cast doubt on his fidelity. So why take the risk when all he has to do is let Mia go out for the night?

As for the stuff that happened in the second act, I wasn’t on the team yet for that. I’ve only written the last four updates which is why I went down the route of developing things with the dad. It seemed to be going in that direction anyway seeing as how she’d flirted with him several times and even blew him once. So I figured sex would just be the natural progression.

On your last point about the romance aspect, over the last year and a half that game was in development before I came on, it had pretty much been defined that Mia and the MC had a strictly sexual relationship, not a romantic one. It would be inconsistent of their personalities and thereby pretty jarring for it to all of a sudden become lovey dovey.

Anyway, I appreciate your opinion nonetheless. It’s always helpful to hear what people think when it comes time to write the next update.

Reactions: lockhear

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I don't now what you guys don't like,but everything until now in this game is amazing and i really like the idea to share Mia or to be fucked by her father (its actually the same like to fuck with her brother or her brother to fuck their own mother) and not only this,i like everything and don't want to be changed,but can make her in future update to start work like prostitute - it will be much better from that strip club or she can work both of this works,not only one! And not at last - i really like that side quest "The package" with this 3 guys and i will be glad in future update Mia to do some more gang-bang sex,not only in side quests and some of them can be public (like this other side quest with that guy in the park)!

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@Conviction07 you bastard (sarcastically ofc) a cliffhanger and Mia and father at first I didn’t like it but seems natural story wise that is hope it’s not a regular thing tho just a one time deal and looking forward to more updates in about three years(joking ofc) lol
But tyvm for this update only RPGM game I play and look forward to ;)

Reactions: Conviction07
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes