Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It’s pretty much been established by now that the mom and dad have a strained relationship, so whilst Emma and Mia may not have any proof of what happened, the accusation enough is alone to cast doubt on his fidelity. So why take the risk when all he has to do is let Mia go out for the night?

As for the stuff that happened in the second act, I wasn’t on the team yet for that. I’ve only written the last four updates which is why I went down the route of developing things with the dad. It seemed to be going in that direction anyway seeing as how she’d flirted with him several times and even blew him once. So I figured sex would just be the natural progression.

On your last point about the romance aspect, over the last year and a half that game was in development before I came on, it had pretty much been defined that Mia and the MC had a strictly sexual relationship, not a romantic one. It would be inconsistent of their personalities and thereby pretty jarring for it to all of a sudden become lovey dovey.

Anyway, I appreciate your opinion nonetheless. It’s always helpful to hear what people think when it comes time to write the next update.
Strained though it may be, it still feels as though the Mom dislikes Emma more than she dislikes her husband and given recent events, would therefore be more inclined to believe her husband than Emma. It's a risk for him, sure, but it also feels like the strained relationship is one-sided with the Dad being completely oblivious to any problems between them so why would he not think his wife would take his side?

Well, if it were possible, perhaps some parts of the previous acts could be revisited because some of the writing didn't feel as solid as it does now. I know that things were developing in this direction with the Dad, I just hope it doesn't become a regular thing because it feels, for me, a little more out of place than the bro/sis, Mom/son relationships.

In the earlier acts it did seem like Mia and the MC had an antagonistic relationship that evolved into a kind of "sex friends" arrangement, but lately (I guess due to your writing) it feels like Mia is warming up a lot more to the MC and accepting him as more than just a sexual partner. They even kissed on the lips in this update which is, I think, the first time that's ever happened.

Farbeit from me to tell you guys what to do, I'm just voicing an opinion and it's your game to do with what you like, but if it were me I'd have it so that Mia and her Dad just have sex once with him never realising it was her. Mia would say to Emma it was good, but not as good as with her brother because her Dad is too aggressive (something we've seen her say before). The MC would find out what Mia did with their Dad and feel angry and jealous (hypocritical of him, of course, given what he did with their Mom) and say that he's done with the videos. Emma would tell Mia they can do it without him by doing more Dad stuff but Mia doesn't want to. Emma would then angrily confront the MC who'd say that he'll only do it again if she does Sam on camera for the site and agrees to not make Mia fuck any other guys. Meanwhile the Dad, feeling guilty about cheating, would feel that he really needs to have sex with his wife and he asks but she refuses so he angrily forces himself on her in a dominating way which, it turns out, she likes and gets off on. This helps to rekindle their sex life taking, at least, the Dad off the board because he's less sexually frustrated.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I'm sorry but for me right now the story is fuck up ...

- Dad loves Mom but he see a woman and bam ( he fuck her and say damn it but i love my wife ... WTF )
- Conviction, you speak about a sex relationship between MC and Mia but why in the script when Emily speak about other guys Mia stress out about how MC is going to react ...
- In the beginning Mia was excited about trash talk ( she's the little whore of MC just like she like to tell to the MC ) but right now she's just a whore ( Hey Mia tonight you're going to fuck your father ... Yeah sure no problem ) what the fuck is this ?
- What's the goal of these game if it's only sex ? MC want to fuck mom, done ... Mc want to fuck Mia, done ... Mc want to fuck Emily, done ... so what's now you're going to create a romance between mom/mc and mia/dad ? But what's going to happend when in the story Mia or MC will be jealous ? impossible to be jealous if it's only sex, so i'm pretty curious about it in the futur when we're going to see this because MC will clearly not accept the fact that Mia fuck with other guys. ( Mc clearly say to Mia i'm the only one who can fuck you, so i'm sorry but if in the futur you say " Mia = hey MC you see the video when i fuck dad ... MC = yeah it was verry hot " again story screw up ...
- I'm sorry but right now what the deal to play LWM ? I understand that incest and romance is not easy but come on, change the genre of the game because if you don't change it screw up ... Mc with Mia or Mc and mom = OK but sorry Mia is not the female protagonist so if she fuck with other guys than MC ( like dad for example ) that's clearly NTR.
- If you want NTR place it in the genre and place it in the beginning, and don't change the genre in the middle of the game ... Why place NTR in a game like this after a lot of times and we can't choose to not see NTR ... If you want NTR let's choose the players if not tell to everyone that your game is NTR ...
- So i'm sorry but right now LWM is just fuck up ... Story awful right now ( it's only fuck and upload the videos for money so it's not a story ) NTR appear like magic and we have no choose.
- When we speak with adult game developers everyone tell how much the story is important and sorry but with these update you clearly show that for you is not important because you change or you will change the story in the futur because right now the script from MC or Mia is clearly not what you want ... ( Sex relation but Mia stress out about the reaction of MC and in the other hand there is no problem for her to fuck dad ... MC tell clearly in the strip club i'm the only one to fuck you so again, MC don't want to share so if in the futur tell no problem do it, you will clearly have change the story )

I don't think i'm the only one who don't understand the change, and i'm not the only one who don't like NTR or sharing ... It's only my opinion and not a war against Sharing or NTR, i don't give a damn about that everyone can like what they want we are free but don't change the story without making a vote or starting a discussion, because right now you must continue in this wrong direction ( again for me ) because if you change again then your game will be clearly screw up ...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

- Dad loves Mom but he see a woman and bam ( he fuck her and say damn it but i love my wife ... WTF )
- Conviction, you speak about a sex relationship between MC and Mia but why in the script when Emily speak about other guys Mia stess out about how MC is going to react ...
- In the beginning Mia was excited about trash talk ( she's the little whore of MC just like she like to tell to the MC ) but right now she's just a whore ( Hey Mia tonight you're going to fuck your father ... Yeah sure no problem ) what the fuck is this ?
- What's the goal of these game if it's only sex ? MC want to fuck mom, done ... Mc want to fuck Mia, done ... Mc want to fuck Emily, done ... so what's now you're going to create a romance between mom/mc and mia/dad ? But what's going to happend when in the story Mia or MC will be jealous ? impossible to be jealous if it's only sex, so i'm pretty curious about it in the futur when we're going to see this because MC will clearly not accept the fact that Mia fuck with other guys. ( Mc clearly say to Mia i'm the only one who can fuck you, so i'm sorry but if in the futur you say " Mia = hey MC you see the video when i fuck dad ... MC = yeah it was verry hot " again story screw up ...
- I'm sorry but right now what the deal to play LWM ? I understand that incest and romance is not easy but come on, change the genre of the game because if you don't change it screw up ... Mc with Mia or Mc and mom = OK but sorry Mia is not the female protagonist so if see fuck with other guys than MC ( like dad for example ) that's clearly NTR.
- If you want NTR place it in the genre and place it in the beginning, and don't change the genre in the middle of the game ... Why place NTR in a game like this after a lot of times and we can't choose to not see NTR ... If you want NTR let's choose the players if not tell to everyone that your game is NTR ...
- So i'm sorry but right now LWM is just fuck up ... Story awful right now ( it's only fuck and upload the videos for money so it's not a story ) NTR appear like magic and we have no choose.
- When we speak with adult game developers everyone tell how much the story is important and sorry but with these update you clearly show that for you is not important because you change or you will change the story in the futur because right now the script from MC or Mia is clearly not what you want ... ( Sex relation but Mia stress out about the reaction of MC and in the other hand there is no problem for her to fuck dad ... MC tell clearly in the strip club i'm the only one to fuck you so again, MC don't want to share so if in the futur tell no problem do it, you will clearly have change the story )

I don't think i'm the only one who don't understand the change, and i'm not the only one who don't like NTR or sharing ... It's only my opinion and not a war against Sharing or NTR, i don't give a damn about that everyone can like what they want we are free but don't change the story without making a vote or starting a discussion, because right now you must continue in this wrong direction ( again for me ) because if you change again then your game will be clearly screw up ...
Well, whilst I certainly think this could've been worded a lot differently, I agree with a lot of the points you're making.

There are a lot of inconsistencies with the story but I feel that may be to do with having different writers. Either way, you're right that Mia has recently seemed reluctant to have sex with anyone other than the MC and has said things to the effect of, "you're the only one for me", to the MC yet this update had her totally willing to fuck her Dad which doesn't match up with this at all. The MC's also made it clear that they wouldn't be happy for Mia to be with other guys, which is hypocritical given that he's trying to get with his Mom, but he certainly won't be happy to be cucked by Mia. Their story was going in the right direction but the Dad thing and Emma having absolutely no limits is ruining it. Plus, we still don't know how she found out about Mia and the MC in the first place.

I know to some people story doesn't matter because they'd be perfectly happy with a game that is basically just, "We're brother and sister, now let's fuck!", but if you're going to make a NSFW RPG game like this, at least craft a good, consistent story. As I said in my previous post, there is a way to salvage this part of the story by not letting the dad/daughter stuff get too out of hand, they could even have it that Mia doesn't go through with it, getting cold feet and chickening out before she has sex with her Dad, but as long as the story gets back to focussing on Mia and the MC that's all that matters.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I know to some people story doesn't matter because they'd be perfectly happy with a game that is basically just, "We're brother and sister, now let's fuck!", but if you're going to make a NSFW RPG game like this, at least craft a good, consistent story. As I said in my previous post, there is a way to salvage this part of the story by not letting the dad/daughter stuff get too out of hand, they could even have it that Mia doesn't go through with it, getting cold feet and chickening out before she has sex with her Dad, but as long as the story gets back to focussing on Mia and the MC that's all that matters.
I'll discuss the direction of the relationship between Mia and the dad with Inceton and either he, or perhaps even a poll can decide how far things will go before we reach the point of no return. That to me at least seems like the fairest thing to do. Also, I teased the possible arrival of a new character, so if I get the go ahead, that should add some more exciting possibilities to the story moving forward.

Oh, and you mentioned something about how Emma would know about what's going on between the MC and mia, but just one example I can think of is when she walked in on Mia teasing him in the living room while he was tied to the chair. I didn't write that though, so I can't recall if their was ever any discussion about that revelation.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone tell me how i change MC to Mia for the sidequests?
it happens automatically although in 1.4 it seems that players see mia all the time.

as for money mia should have plenty after 1.4a sidequests but those monies seem to be vanished somewhere.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'll discuss the direction of the relationship between Mia and the dad with Inceton and either he, or perhaps even a poll can decide how far things will go before we reach the point of no return. That to me at least seems like the fairest thing to do. Also, I teased the possible arrival of a new character, so if I get the go ahead, that should add some more exciting possibilities to the story moving forward.

Oh, and you mentioned something about how Emma would know about what's going on between the MC and mia, but just one example I can think of is when she walked in on Mia teasing him in the living room while he was tied to the chair. I didn't write that though, so I can't recall if their was ever any discussion about that revelation.
Thanks. I suppose it would be best to talk the guy in charge or even let the fans have a say (fingers crossed fans are on my side, lol), just thought I'd give my two cents.

The thing wih Emma is that she teased the MC about him and Mia before the chair incident but still to this point has not yet revealed how she found out.

GoldenHour

May 10, 2017
Definitely has improved over the months it has been in development. This was the first game that showed me the world of sex games lol, definitely will always be watching this until its end.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Every update gets more bad and bad. At start it was simple vanilla love but now every new update is just taking it to the next level. I understand that everyone have different taste so that is what the side story is no need for that in the main story but as things are and will be in the future she will get raped by 100 men. She was not that bad at the start but one friend can make you do a lot of things.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
okay some1 point what to click/do to advance in story? nothing in mia's or her brother's bedroom triggers anything.

laxative is in 1 of shops in mall.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
I don't know why he does not make the main story harem mode main character fucking all girls no shit like NTR and other stuff and make the side story all female characters having sex with other guys like the friend or father but the side story is one of the most stupid things i have seen in a long time idk maybe people want to lose money rather making them.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018

- Conviction, you speak about a sex relationship between MC and Mia but why in the script when Emily speak about other guys Mia stress out about how MC is going to react ...
- I'm sorry but right now what the deal to play LWM ? I understand that incest and romance is not easy but come on, change the genre of the game because if you don't change it screw up ... Mc with Mia or Mc and mom = OK but sorry Mia is not the female protagonist so if she fuck with other guys than MC ( like dad for example ) that's clearly NTR.

1st - Well,every one man,even if he have lovely wife,when he see some very sexy,attractive and beautiful woman/girl can be excited and forget about everything - especially is he have the chance to do something with her(fuck her)!
2nd - Relationships can changed all the time and that is actually interesting and unpredictable!
3rd - Girls are very unpredictable and they change their mind all the time and "Whores" like Mia don't give a fuck for nothing accept what they want and how to get it - they lie all the time every one,only to take what they want and make the guys thing what they want to thing ( so she can lie in all that time MC,but he don't know that and he thing she is honest with him,because he loves her (real love) and thing she love him to,but that's may be not true,because she rediscovered herself,and now she know she is fucking whore and that's what she actually love it to be)!
4th - Well if you are not noticed - this is a SEX game,so its normal to have a lot of sex scenes and different sex stories ( just like the people changed all the time,this happens and with the game champions,so MC can accept that his sister is a fucking whore and to decide just to have fun with her sometimes and use her for his own needs,but not to love her anymore and to leave her to do what she really want to do - being a whore and fuck with who she wants it!
5th - Well,the deal to play the game is to see new things,new stories and how the champions are changed (just like normal person in real life) and to expect the unexpected - which is very interesting! You are wrong if you thing Mia is not the protagonist here - The Game is about Mia (Leaving With Mia),so she is the one protagonist (female) and MC is the second one (male),but they both are protagonists in this game!
6th - Well,the game is mix from many genres,so i thing they just are decide to don't public all of them,because they are a lot - but here in this one, i am not sure,so can't give you a real answer!
7th - For you,may be is bad,but for me and many others,the game continued to be very interesting and very good game (like i say in one of my comments before - for me this game is may be on 1st place on my favorites - the other one who compete the 1st place with this game is "Manila Shaw" - but this is for me)!
8th - I'm not agreed with this - the new update also show us the story between them and between the others,just like i say - the story can changed,because the champions in the game changed like normal persons! You may be not noticed,because the update,like the others updates before are to short,but i thing if you start the game from the beginning(real beginning - chapterr 1,then 2 and then 3),you will see i am right and how they changed and with that and the story changes!

Liolleren

Nov 10, 2018
Nop Nop Nop:
1: We (MC) love her. But when we play Mia, she betrays him, Even though she was supposed to love him the most ... He's a whore now.

2: Where's the election?!?!? If in such games as "My Girlfriend's Amnesia" And there you can decide what where and how why not here? Only 1.4A (daddy no) 1.4B daddy yes) Elections may stop the triangles of affairs with mom Ntr, etc. And to argue on MC / MIA, but that's not possible she's fucking all the guys in. And he either does not know or has a shit.

3: The game of a quiet romance story has changed to all fucking pictures. Not a story as it is in 99.99% of games. Here only (Sex sex sex)

4: Do we really have 5 min updates from now?

5: For me 1.4FULL will turn out to be or not. If nothing changes, the game is over :( and this is what she promises, but I still hope that in December and at the turn of January everything or part will be repaired.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Nop Nop Nop:
1: We (MC) love her. But when we play Mia, she betrays him, Even though she was supposed to love him the most ... He's a whore now.

2: Where's the election?!?!? If in such games as "My Girlfriend's Amnesia" And there you can decide what where and how why not here? Only 1.4A (daddy no) 1.4B daddy yes) Elections may stop the triangles of affairs with mom Ntr, etc. And to argue on MC / MIA, but that's not possible she's fucking all the guys in. And he either does not know or has a shit.

3: The game of a quiet romance story has changed to all fucking pictures. Not a story as it is in 99.99% of games. Here only (Sex sex sex)

4: Do we really have 5 min updates from now?

5: For me 1.4FULL will turn out to be or not. If nothing changes, the game is over :( and this is what she promises, but I still hope that in December and at the turn of January everything or part will be repaired.

And what exactly is the problem Mia to be a fucking whore? I really like that idea and i really like her a lot more like a fuckng whore (not some particular,innocence girl)! I love everything to now and how she and all of the others champions change it and don't want it,they to be return it back like before - its not interesting! What's the problem to have a lot of sex (sex,sex,sex....) - this is a sex game - if you don't play it,because of having sex,then why you play this game and all this kind of games here? I'm glad for everything until now this game give us and i really hope to continue on that way and i'm sure they will do it! This is one of the Best Porn Games!

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes