cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, the first option before the start of the game. The player is invited to characterize the characters.
But this is not the only option. The player has the ability to change the characteristics. Need to talk to this character.
sure but that doesn't change controlled character and that's what op was after.

Where is emma's boyfriend?
gone and forgotten. no mention of him since emma wanted mc's help to get sexy lingerie (and next time we see emma is during mia torturing mc).

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
View attachment 269963 View attachment 269963 I Play it on Android but After ten Minutes i get This error like every 10 sec what should i do
Face north walk 200 feet, close the game, open the compass app on your phone make sure that you have actually walked north, jump 3 times, open the game, go to your fridge, put your phone in the freezer for exactly 20 seconds, take it out, delete the game because you are playing an unofficial android port download the game on your PC or MAC and BAM! The bug is gone. (Believe it or not there is a reason why we don't port this game to android half of it wont work. Like animation and other shit)

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Face north walk 200 feet, close the game, open the compass app on your phone make sure that you have actually walked north, jump 3 times, open the game, go to your fridge, put your phone in the freezer for exactly 20 seconds, take it out, delete the game because you are playing an unofficial android port download the game on your PC or MAC and BAM! The bug is gone. (Believe it or not there is a reason why we don't port this game to android half of it wont work. Like animation and other shit)
Lol, I like that guy :LOL:

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Haha, Thanks but I found out different versions of the game have different openings for Act 2, turns out the earlier versions of the game have the scene but the latest version (which I downloaded from here) does not. Long story short, several downloads and dead links later I finally found it. Today is a good day. :cry:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if that image is mia having sex with dog then it was removed from game long ago but images of it still exist in game-folder.

persian4ever

Aug 28, 2018
If its unofficial why is it released on Fap-Nation

Reactions: IncetonGames

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
@IncetonGames saw your poll on the Patreon page. Was your original plan to end Mia's story at Act 3 or do you actually have more to tell in her story?
As the writer, and knowing how popular Mia is, we're approaching the story in a way where we've prepared for all eventualities. So although Act 3 is designed to feel like a conclusion, if the results of the poll are in favor of continuing the story (and it looks like they are), we're also setting up some interesting things that at least in my opinion, fans will really enjoy. But you'll have to wait a while to see just what. But what I can say is, this final update is shaping up to be by far the largest one to date. ;)

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes