Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
mostly it is, only non-avoidable is that black dude.
The blowjob with the friend at the party as well as him fucking his sister while she rides the MC.

Blowjob with the friend through the gloryhole when sets her up for anal.

Blowjob with her dad.

Not sure how avoidable those are but I couldn't find a way to stop them. Not that it matters, MC isn't likeable anyway so I don't care whoe fucks her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
same mainstory and same sexscenes on main story, renpy misses mc's sidequests (where he bangs random girls mostly) and 2 of mia's sidequests and bestiality if you can find old enuf act 1 version (windows link is posted to this thread).

Reactions: freakyfunk

Nice Chips

Apr 12, 2020
This is regarding the Act 3 of Living with Mia and the maze that you go into West of your house. I have just been able to find the save file after the maze that has been posted here but since i have completed a lot of other secondary missions, I don't really wanna lose the progress. So a little help with directions would be appreciated :)
Maybe in form of directions or as a picture without the darkness :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you mean that underground cave? if so then no guide how to pass it has been posted (afaik).

• Sad
Reactions: Nice Chips

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
I konw this is about old messages, but I read a lot post where people were asking about the scene with Mia and the dog. I was looking for it myself and I finally found it. If someone is interested I attached the link for the download below. Hope it will be usefull.

Reactions: rnzn

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I konw this is about old messages, but I read a lot post where people were asking about the scene with Mia and the dog. I was looking for it myself and I finally found it. If someone is interested I attached the link for the download below. Hope it will be usefull.

Workupload
k2c link works too but reqs premium account..

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes