MezzaPez

Nov 6, 2019
This is probably a dumb question (as it may have been answered) but, I can't find an answer through the 200+ pages (and maybe I am misunderstanding the whole ren'py port thing). But, is Living with mia which is this RPGMaker game the same exact game as Summer with mia? Like is it a port or is summer with mia a continuation and not just a conversion of rpgmaker to ren'py?

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
This is probably a dumb question (as it may have been answered) but, I can't find an answer through the 200+ pages (and maybe I am misunderstanding the whole ren'py port thing). But, is Living with mia which is this RPGMaker game the same exact game as Summer with mia? Like is it a port or is summer with mia a continuation and not just a conversion of rpgmaker to ren'py?
Yes it's the same thing but in renpy, the only differences are you can't move Mia around town(just click like a VN) and some sub characters don't appear anymore!!!!

Reactions: MezzaPez

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
same game except mc will have less sex and mia's most ntry scenes are on extra scenes not in maingame and most of sidequests are gone in renpy.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, the game used to be a shining example of the crazy fun brain-dead stuff one can find on this site. Then they had to tone it down because of patreon. Then they added some NTR shit because of course there is a market for that. Then they brought in some new writer that had to fix the "story" - which he did by making it dark, serious and tragic.
Can't wait for the next episode - where Mia goes to therapy for her Electra complex and you spend the first 5 releases trying to convince her that sex in a position other than missionary should not be followed up by crying and self-harm

• Haha
Reactions: VonRaschke

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
yup on svs comics saw that there are living with mia and my sister mia, so confusion since there are episode 1,2 and 3 too :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1st isn't on any version and there's more with mia and doggy after that park scene.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes