Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
in act 2 she sucked sam's dick during "blackmail" quest and she gave bj to his ex-bf and he licked mia in act 1 and in act 2 dog mounted and licked her.
The only part of those that still happens in the new versions in the OP is the Sam 'blackmail' BJ. (which did annoy me)
(ALL Beast content is gone for good now)

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
durring truth or dare game while Mia is asking to grab Emma's breasts, game is shutting down

how can i fix that problem?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The only part of those that still happens in the new versions in the OP is the Sam 'blackmail' BJ. (which did annoy me)
(ALL Beast content is gone for good now)
well originally all those were in game.

durring truth or dare game while Mia is asking to grab Emma's breasts, game is shutting down

how can i fix that problem?
save before that and close game and reload and do that scene. sadly this game is anything but stable.

How to do the sidequest Mia in the park banging a black guy?
you start by clicking her comp and doing another webcam show and ......... then it goes on.

Harryjackson

Jun 28, 2017
Can someone help I saved after the scene with Mia, Sam, Emma and MC (v1.4 full) I just started playing v1. 5a how do I get new scenes???

U

User_412115

Can someone help I saved after the scene with Mia, Sam, Emma and MC (v1.4 full) I just started playing v1. 5a how do I get new scenes???
You just go back to your home and it asks you if you want to continue main story

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
seems that you got bugged. upload whole save folder to here.

copy your saves to elsewhere and try 1 of these saves.
Thanks! But unfortunately they weren't helpful. Some didn't work at all and the rest was from an much too early point of the game. Is there anybody who has a save from directly after Mia's first strip club stage scene and would be nice enough to share it, please?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks! But unfortunately they weren't helpful. Some didn't work at all and the rest was from an much too early point of the game. Is there anybody who has a save from directly after Mia's first strip club stage scene and would be nice enough to share it, please?
oldest saves working I got are when Mia, Sam, Emma and mc goto swimming park and after that mc and Mia fuck 1st time (20 mins before your save starts).

also if any1 really wants to see bestiality then apparently My Sister Mia Act 1 COMPLETE EDITION still has bestiality scenes, no need to look for betas.

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
Just finish Act 3 and didn't get any Side Quest from MIA, Can anybody help me? I want to do MIA's Side Quest becuase NTR is Life!.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
is there a torrrent download?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just finish Act 3 and didn't get any Side Quest from MIA, Can anybody help me? I want to do MIA's Side Quest becuase NTR is Life!.
There are several types of side quests. Some can be obtained through communication with some characters in locations, others after buying accessories (clothes) in the store.
After purchasing the item you need to apply it through the inventory menu. It is enough to have 2000 on the account and save in the store (before buying).
Then you can buy the item, immediately apply it without moving from the spot and go through the quest, then return to the previous saving and buy the next item ....
Side quests do not affect the main gameplay and can be completed at any time.

Reactions: veneisse15

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
got thru mia's swimsuit sidequest (mc and mia are having fun in pool) w/o crashes but still can't complete 4some scene in hotel room.

played 1.0 completed version and a lot has changed since then like emma isn't same as she was then nor is mia, dunno about parents since that save didn't have anything with them (visiting some relative).

if needs money then delivering drugs, kenneth in park west from mc's house, safe north from that knight (who also gives money), teacher in stripclub, girl in middle of road, granny in bookstrore (player's choice if returns 100 bucks and gets 20 bucks), that contest in mall and fishing (time consuming).

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018

There are several types of side quests. Some can be obtained through communication with some characters in locations, others after buying accessories (clothes) in the store.
After purchasing the item you need to apply it through the inventory menu. It is enough to have 2000 on the account and save in the store (before buying).
Then you can buy the item, immediately apply it without moving from the spot and go through the quest, then return to the previous saving and buy the next item ....
Side quests do not affect the main gameplay and can be completed at any time.
Thanks!, Appreciate it!.

oddysseus

Oct 13, 2018
Seem to have a bug triggering the end of the game when I am no where near that point. There is a duplicate copy of Mia standing in her room in front of the desk and walking in with any character (Mia or MC) triggers the end cutscene. Is there any fix for this? My saves are below.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
oldest saves working I got are when Mia, Sam, Emma and mc goto swimming park and after that mc and Mia fuck 1st time (20 mins before your save starts).
Thanks again! But how does a working save from 20 minutes before Mia's first strip club show starts help here? Or did I get you wrong? I am looking for a working save directly after her first strip club show, during which the game crashes every time, so that I might continue playing it - until the next crashing scene...

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes