IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Except the "Revenge" part, in the ACT3 you have how many scenes? Because i only found Annie the undying.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
ok, i have survived act 1 and 2 long time ago. now is there any trick to prevent the RAM usage reaching 2 GB in under 10 minutes? i know RPGM games tend to have memory spike, but this was absolute terror.

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
Could anyone give me a save for Act 3 after first mission ( the mission with timer).
Is f**cing impossible to go downstairs in dad's room under 9 seconds.........

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Could anyone give me a save for Act 3 after first mission ( the mission with timer).
Is f**cing impossible to go downstairs in dad's room under 9 seconds.........
Have you done it holding down the shift key because I was able to do it with no problems

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Have you any saves from this mission?
One last question before I upload the save, did you tease the father through out, because if you at anytime say that's it and stop teasing him, that reduces the amount of time you have.

Because when I go downstairs I have 5 seconds.

In essence the more you tease him the more he spends in the toilet

D

Deleted member 22113

Im sure this has been asked before but i dont have the time for 84 pages can somebody explain what the deal is with this game ive seen here and other places separate threads and downloads for summer with mia, living with mia, my sister mia, living with mia 2, and i think a few other names that all, from the screen shots and descriptions, look like the same game.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Im sure this has been asked before but i dont have the time for 84 pages can somebody explain what the deal is with this game ive seen here and other places separate threads and downloads for summer with mia, living with mia, my sister mia, living with mia 2, and i think a few other names that all, from the screen shots and descriptions, look like the same game.
It's that same game

My Sister Mia/Living With Mia - Acts 1-3 each a separate game but a continuation of the previous act. So save from Act 1 won't work in Act 2.
Regarding the name change to "Living With Mia" that's in response to Patreon's clamp down on incest and other similar type games
As for "Summer With Mia" that is a Renpy/Visual Novel game, think of it in terms of a side quest. Something extra play while we wait on the continuation of My Sister Mia/Living With Mia

riexor

May 27, 2017
Finally played this and it's good quality CG as per usual, but I was quite annoyed by the game over stuff. I think false choices just clutter the game and frustrate the player. In any case I still like the game, but yeah.

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
Know anyone how to increase the fps on this game?
I played act 2 and act 1 with more than 50fps but act 3 .... is rly fucked up...i cant play it because it is very laggy

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
Know anyone how to increase the fps on this game?
I played act 2 and act 1 with more than 50fps but act 3 .... is rly fucked up...i cant play it because it is very laggy
Mabey some settings or some program to increase the fps on that kind of games will be helpful

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I am to slow to run into the father's room just as well. And of course I did the teasing till the end and held shift. Annoying, that you have to go through the whole scene again. And if I succeed, the game crashes during the dialogue with mum, and you can't save inbetween. Doubble-annoying.
It makes me give up. Save anyone, please?

>And if it's true that the next step is a boring search for places to clean maybe a save after that, could that be?

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes