DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Guides for: Living With Sister Monochrome Fantasy

I found these guides which helped me get through the game and unlock all 15 of the new game plus points in one run.
Thought I'd post them here for anyone who is struggling :)

Chrome auto translated the sites for me as they aren't in English, if the pages don't translate on the first load try pressing the refresh button as that usually fixes it for me. I'm guessing other web browsers will auto translate too but I don't have any experience with them.

I found the first link to be the most helpful of the two. You can use the "table of contents" at the top of each page to help find information or if you're looking for something specific press 'Ctrl' 'F' then type a word related to what you're looking for, then you can press enter to go to the next appearance of the word. For example I searched for 'end' as I was looking for information on how to get the different endings.

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
The DLC will have this new album mode to see unlocked CGs

View attachment 3578844

Yukari has her own category as well. I hope there are more scenes for her other than the shower and hot spring peeping
Rest assured that there will be new images for Yukari,

Inusuku a while ago published some sketches of the future images of the DLC and among them was this one:
1714264217170.jpeg

Also Yukari is the most popular subcharacter, so I imagine that this is why Inusuku has saved the images of her from the DLC to cause some hype.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Yukari is a guildmate and a while ago inusuku said all the guildmates have either the same amount of images in the dlc or the same amount of events.

Mar 28, 2023
What is the next update?
In the April 20th Ci-en post, Inu says this about the release schedule (in Google translate):
"I think I want to release the waiting DLC as soon as possible…
By all means, the real situation is between the end of May、
If it's difficult, I think it will be a medium release of June ~."

Of course, there is a good chance that it will be later than that, and that might be the realistic scenario. But this does give me some (probably false) hope that it will actually be out sometime soon

Last edited:

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
In the April 20th Ci-en post, Inu says this about the release schedule (in Googol translate):
"I think I want to release the waiting DLC as soon as possible…

Of course, there is a good chance that it will be later than that, and that might be the realistic scenario. But this does give me some (probably false) hope that it will actually be out sometime soon
April >> June but Good work . It's OK

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019

June next year. Yahoo!:D

waranei

Jul 31, 2018
You can delete the font file inside the Data folder (defaulting to Arial instead). Another way is to use WolfRPG Editor to manually change the font to whatever you want.
hey i read the mega file, says this game can be translate into different language. i already translate into indonesian, should i just put in inside the game and extract it. abit confuse here..not really understand english that much

heres some the data:
data-id.PNG
this is the data i translated into ID and the instruction say i need it to make it .zip

data-id-folder.PNG
the inside of the zip

data-id-folder-in.PNG
the inside of indonesian folder

data-id-lang.PNG
the inside of .txt file

hope i make it right, only text i can translated for now. just want to know if its work or nah

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
hey i read the mega file, says this game can be translate into different language. i already translate into indonesian, should i just put in inside the game and extract it. abit confuse here..not really understand english that much

heres some the data:
View attachment 3583485
this is the data i translated into ID and the instruction say i need it to make it .zip

View attachment 3583486
the inside of the zip

View attachment 3583506
the inside of indonesian folder

View attachment 3583488
the inside of .txt file

hope i make it right, only text i can translated for now. just want to know if its work or nah
Correct. To have it work, simply unzip inside the Data folder. So it should be: 'Data/Indonesian' and 'Data/Languageset 1.txt'.

• Love
Reactions: waranei

Doubleseven

Apr 30, 2022
Aye, that. I pretty much went 14 days without that quest popping up, which is...the whole time limit. Is it RNG or guaranteed to show up?

Edit: Watched some random playthrough on youtube and apparently there's a discrepancy on my date with the one on the video by 1 day, so I decided to went back in time using CE and it fixed the problem. Kinda funny that I either completely forgot to ever touch the date option in CE or it's purely a bug the first time, lol.
May i know how you did it currently i am at day 93 and its not popping up

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes