Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
how are you supposed to bang the sister?

I've grinded a lot, get her trust over 100 but i can't figure this out, i remember in the other game you simply grope her at night till she starts getting off on it but that strategy doesn't seem to be working in this one.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
how are you supposed to bang the sister?

I've grinded a lot, get her trust over 100 but i can't figure this out, i remember in the other game you simply grope her at night till she starts getting off on it but that strategy doesn't seem to be working in this one.
It still does, your stats are weak and your sex game is weak. 100 means you can start sharing a shower but you won't even get a menu to do stuff in the bath.

The other game needed stats to reduce bad meter gains. In this one it also helps to have the nighttime skills, which will hurt your daytime combat potential focusing nighttime skills.

This game is just meant to take longer

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
The last four slots are from your guildmates, you can get those during the hot springs event.

You're missing the cowgirl position, the FAQ on the first post explains how to get it.
OHHHH LEAVE IN the inventory...how did i not see that?! thank you

frank_01

Apr 14, 2020
Regarding the New Game+: lets say I have 10 points to allocate in the beginning, then get to the point where I'm starting yet another New Game+ with 7 points. Will the previous 10 points remain allocated so I can use the 7 new ones elsewhere for a total of 17 or is the state reset and I now only have 7?

botdf

Mar 22, 2024
Regarding the New Game+: lets say I have 10 points to allocate in the beginning, then get to the point where I'm starting yet another New Game+ with 7 points. Will the previous 10 points remain allocated so I can use the 7 new ones elsewhere for a total of 17 or is the state reset and I now only have 7?
I think it's the latter

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Whoops read that wrong. as botdf said, it's the latter.

botdf

Mar 22, 2024
I want to put down this game since I discovered almost every event but can't seem to get these in particular. I would be very grateful if someone tells me in which situations they trigger.
I had fun playing the game and reading these forums, see you when the DLC drops!

Blahblahyesyes

Sep 15, 2021
I want to put down this game since I discovered almost every event but can't seem to get these in particular. I would be very grateful if someone tells me in which situations they trigger.
I had fun playing the game and reading these forums, see you when the DLC drops!
I think you gotta get her lust high enough and then go to sleep without doing anything

MitDeMito

Oct 3, 2023
Here's a quick code switch. Literally just needed change to >10, etc, instead of 0>=.
*Edit: Added a version for Shadesishere's version.

Warning: Does not work with my FFFox Mod. The mod itself will have it's own fix with the next update. Was just sharing this fix for the regular versions without the mod for others.
what exactly do I need to do in the code to change de inicial bonus stats from 6 to any other number

Seiryuu

Jun 2, 2018
Pretty sure the max is 15, and once everything is unlocked then you can always allocate 15 points in any new playthrough.

Reactions: leastdevotee

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
And I don't believe they accumulate. Each point is part of a checklist and once one point is achieved it's permanently available.

There is also more than 15 points to earn, but then your max is set at 15 points in the new game + menu.

Reactions: leastdevotee

CrimsonArtifice

Jun 3, 2020
What combination of answers at the start is the best? I keep seeing people talk about it. The one with 90 AP and Genius/Peerless.

Also, what's the ideal full title? The best I can get is Bear Head Genius/Peerless.

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
There's one scenario I can think of you want to avoid. I believe there's a title that can have your starting trust so low she wants to leave, and your second title can have your energy so low you can't do much about it.

Could be the first game I'm thinking of though.

Reactions: CrimsonArtifice

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
What's the difference between the steam version and the fan translation? Any recommendations on which one I should play?
Steam has a more polished translation, with a more loose translation, while Shadesishere's translation is closer in meaning with some fan edits, but not yet polished as he is waited on the DLC. Steam comes with a worse initial font, but that can be avoided by simply deleting the font file in question. If you choose to use the FFFox Mod or Godly Brother mod, both of them get overwritten, FFFox mod with my translation, and Godly Brother mod with Shadesishere's older translation, so choosing between the fan and steam versions become less relevant.

If you're looking for an example of what I mean by 'looser' translation, or fan edits, there's a ramen shop event where the waitress fits words like 'semen', 'cum', and 'ejaculating' into each of their lines (so 'Welcum!' instead of 'Welcome!'). Kagura went with changing the restaurant to having the server said single word responses as the shop's gimmick instead, while Shadesishere fit in the 'Restaurant to Another World' setting as the place instead.

As for other aspects, the links on this thread both have the uncensored images, and same content. The main difference is strictly the translation and font. As for recommendation, if the translation doesn't matter as much for you, but you want to play the DLC asap, I'd recommend Shadesishere's translation, as he plans to translate the DLC asap once it's out, while Kagura will take longer, but it has been confirmed that the DLC will get an official translation. As this Kagura has been hugely successful, I'd imagine the DLC will be faster than the base game, but there's no guarantee.

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes