KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
When I selected "Meow" it made my sister alert and made it impossible to lower the Alert value.
Is there a way to reduce the Alert value?
1713800415532.png

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
When I selected "Meow" it made my sister alert and made it impossible to lower the Alert value.
Is there a way to reduce the Alert value?
View attachment 3564937
Apparently the "Meow" option has a chance to remove all alertness but most of the time will max out the alertness, when it comes to reducing the alertness outside of this there is an option to hold your breath but it's not always available. I believe it is tied to your Lust, for example because your Lust is maxed out you no longer have an option to hold your breath

Reactions: leastdevotee

tamakool

Sep 12, 2020
Apparently the "Meow" option has a chance to remove all alertness but most of the time will max out the alertness, when it comes to reducing the alertness outside of this there is an option to hold your breath but it's not always available. I believe it is tied to your Lust, for example because your Lust is maxed out you no longer have an option to hold your breath
use it when you have 2 or less alert levels left before being discovered.

Reactions: noodler1300

TheBigFrog

Mar 26, 2018
According to Inusuku's notes, I think that CG belongs to one of these 2, and looking at the behavior in the game I think it is "I want to see you naked"

View attachment 3558420

Since according to the confidence, the sister first shows her breasts and still has her panties on and when you are more confident she shows herself completely naked.

This trust system and many others make this game have the "simulation" tag very highly, Inusuku really did it great.

Sadly, looking at the trailer it says that the DLC can be delayed even further until June.

View attachment 3558434

But hey, let's wait and this doesn't happen :(.

Now that I see this CG again, maybe I'm too much of a fangirl but wow I love Inusuku's art!!!
Wow, a possible delay until June?
I really hope the wait is worth it

aszreal31

Mar 28, 2019
Already done with the hot spring and the 999-day quest to kill the monkeys, the guild is in debt. Are there more stories and content after that, or did I finish the game?

Tecquo

May 9, 2020
Hello! I recently wrote a guide for the Steam version of the game (which was called "Spicy Mods"). About how to modify game, how to decompile files, how to install mods, etc. Despite the fact that I removed all the links, Steam took down the guide once again. I tried (and still try) to reach technical support - but no avail, the bot just responds with the same phrase about violating Global Rules & Guidelines, without specifics (I guess because of the topic of the guide itself, I don't think writing a game modification guide is allowed on Steam). AhSteamGuttFella.png
I'm not going to give up on this guide, cuz I've received a lot of feedback, including edits for the guide. The question is: which site should I fill it in so that it would be convenient for you (judging by the nicknames in the steam, some fellow degenerates came from F95) to read it? Or will it be enough to write it in this thread and just edit it from time to time?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hello! I recently wrote a guide for the Steam version of the game (which was called "Spicy Mods"). About how to modify game, how to decompile files, how to install mods, etc. Despite the fact that I removed all the links, Steam took down the guide once again. I tried (and still try) to reach technical support - but no avail, the bot just responds with the same phrase about violating Global Rules & Guidelines, without specifics (I guess because of the topic of the guide itself, I don't think writing a game modification guide is allowed on Steam). View attachment 3566843
I'm not going to give up on this guide, cuz I've received a lot of feedback, including edits for the guide. The question is: which site should I fill it in so that it would be convenient for you (judging by the nicknames in the steam, some fellow degenerates came from F95) to read it? Or will it be enough to write it in this thread and just edit it from time to time?
Writing how to mod a game is completely allowed. Many games even have a steam workshop. The issue is that F95zone's main purpose is not modding, but piracy. It's like going to a bar to get a glass of water; it's possible, but no one'll believe you if they see you go in. You can always just tell people to search for 'so-and-so's mod' as a directive. For instance, searching for FFFox Mod will only get you a handful of results if you use quotations. Or search by image uses the modified title screens. Or leave links to the downloads (not f95, but mega, etc) down in the comment section of the guide? Don't know if that would trigger it. Unfortunately, places like Nexus won't agree to hosting mods for this game, so we're stuck over here.

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
In any case, I highly advise against endorsing this forum, or it will likely result in the nuking of the mod once Kagura Games is notified that this place exists in a more official fashion, since Inusuku is in direct communication with them, and Inusuku has stated they're against people modifying the games (per TOS).

Gatekeeping is cringe I used to think. But nowadays, I think it's necessary.

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Signature for: Living With Sister ~Monochrome Fantasy~

This is my first ever signature, I noticed no one had created one for this game or at least I couldn't find one so this was my attempt at making one. I'm not an artist so I used some images from the game, edited them and created this. Also I'm not an expert at photoshop, hopefully it's good enough :)

v2 Changelog:
  • Changed some pixels near to the black dots that I missed when I was coloring the title
Options:

Credits:

Last edited:

Tsuki.Akari

Jun 7, 2022
Signature for: Living With Sister ~Monochrome Fantasy~

This is my first ever signature, I noticed no one had created one for this game or at least I couldn't find one so this was my attempt at making one. I'm not an artist so I used some images from the game, edited them and created this. Also I'm not an expert at photoshop, hopefully it's good enough :)

Credits:
Well done, is beautiful, thanks (・ω・)ノ

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeftestHawk

Tecquo

May 9, 2020
Hello! I recently wrote a guide for the Steam version of the game (which was called "Spicy Mods"). About how to modify game, how to decompile files, how to install mods, etc. Despite the fact that I removed all the links, Steam took down the guide once again. I tried (and still try) to reach technical support - but no avail, the bot just responds with the same phrase about violating Global Rules & Guidelines, without specifics (I guess because of the topic of the guide itself, I don't think writing a game modification guide is allowed on Steam). View attachment 3566843
So, after a while, Steam TS finally called manager human to investigate and, well, ... see for yourself.
pleaseUpload.png
UPDATE because there's some problem with image uploading, here's the text from the picture:
This content was banned because it is promoting content that bypasses our Adult Only content filters.
Even if this content is coming from the website of the developer of this game, it is not appropriate to distribute this content in the Steam Community.
In the future, please make sure you are not advertising Adult Only content or showing other players how to bypass Adult Only content filters.
I guess there's no way around but to post my guide anywhere but Steam.

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
So, after a while, Steam TS finally called manager human to investigate and, well, ... see for yourself.
View attachment 3567530 View attachment 3567530
I guess there's no way around but to post my guide anywhere but Steam.
I would also really advise against uploading guides that could lead to this forum, since I have followed inusuku for a while and sometimes I like to see the questions they ask him.

I have seen people who have told him that they want to add new things, translations etc. and Inusuku's response has always been "Please do not modify the game or the appropriate legal action will be taken", he has never been in favor of modifying his games. and that's why I was a little scared when I saw so many images of the color mod in the steam screenshots since it could be that someone from Kagura or Inusuku himself entered that section and one thing led to another.

And on the other hand, it is true that Steam does not approve the H content of this game, that is why Kagura released a separate patch because if they put the complete game with its H content, the game would be banned on Steam immediately.

Tecquo

May 9, 2020
I would also really advise against uploading guides that could lead to this forum, since I have followed inusuku for a while and sometimes I like to see the questions they ask him.

I have seen people who have told him that they want to add new things, translations etc. and Inusuku's response has always been "Please do not modify the game or the appropriate legal action will be taken", he has never been in favor of modifying his games. and that's why I was a little scared when I saw so many images of the color mod in the steam screenshots since it could be that someone from Kagura or Inusuku himself entered that section and one thing led to another.

And on the other hand, it is true that Steam does not approve the H content of this game, that is why Kagura released a separate patch because if they put the complete game with its H content, the game would be banned on Steam immediately.
Okay, got it. If that's the case, I guess I'll quietly bury it. If someone wants to install mods, they will find them without my guide. The one who walks will master the road, I say.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Ya idk what Japan's law is on modding games but if it's on your computer you have a right to mod it and if you're distributing it for free and not packaging it with unlicensed intellectual property then there's nothing to sue over.
Absolute worst case scenario would be the fan translation getting cease and desisted, and since Shade is distributing for free even that's unlikely.
Not saying we should rub it in Inusuku's face. Since lewd content for this game isn't on the unpatched Steam version I don't think anyone should be contributing to distributing this on the Steam platform. Let the steam players find it themselves, but it's super duper unlikely that there'd be any legal ramifications to anyone for it.

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes