kiava

Oct 2, 2017
She knows she's super-fertile unless you complete the Great Adventure (part 1) and she then she starts enjoying the creampies because she belives you're not going to knock her up, even if you use the FFFx-mod and slip her a Succubus vial.

The amount of sexual interest does change her reaction in the bath from pretty much "yuck" to "OMG, that was awesome!" unmodded. With the mod, she's going to always go "I told you that was unpleasant, but you did it anyway. Don't do it next time, please!" until you complete the adventure and then she's going to go from "that wasn't very nice, tee-hee" to "OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME, AND I LOVE IT!"
hmm yeah about bath scene i can confirm but iirc in bed scenes she doesn't change reaction but i should play the game to remember correctly, anyway thanks

Dec 5, 2019
Regarding the sister's sleeping posture, is it random or are there triggers for each posture?

Also, say you get the 1st posture when you nigh crawl, then you close and open the game. Do you then get a different posture or is it the same as before?

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Regarding the sister's sleeping posture, is it random or are there triggers for each posture?

Also, say you get the 1st posture when you nigh crawl, then you close and open the game. Do you then get a different posture or is it the same as before?
There's a trigger for the bottom right sleep posture -- if during the day she complains about the heat, she'll sleep in that position at night, and will not wear her pajama top. However, this is the only way that position is available; if you switch to another position, you cannot switch back to it.

As far as the other three starting positions go, I do not know if it's random or not; nor do I know if saving at the start of the midnight scene and reloading the save will result in her having a different start pose. However, the three start poses are available for switching at all times, regardless of her sleep level (although each switch wakes her up a tiny bit) or any other factor.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Good morning !!!

1671846493188.png

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.. when I started the coloring project I never thought it would go so far as it was very mediocre at first but as I have learned new things I have progressed.

I really love inusuku art and especially this game, my dream is to see it fully colored and it would be even more pleasant if this coloring was mine

Thank you all very much for your suggestions ;) .

Last edited:

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
New from Inusuku

He is sick with Covid , fever , not taste or smell.
Still recovering a little.
No progress to report.

My prediction on releases.

Ai sister - Jan or Feb
DLC - Spring
Official Eng ver - ??? (this one is translated by Kagura games , so only insiders know)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
yeah pretty sure, the game just starts fast forwarding past the daily stuff if im remembering right
That is the case until they start the hot springs mission and now it's back to normal even if they finish the after-story.

4.70 star(s) 82 Votes