Silz1010

Aug 25, 2023
What you've done is go up to the mona lisa and sperg out cause it doesn't 'have much colors in it. You came to the best game that legitimized its genre and got angry you couldn't achieve nut in 9 minutes and 3 posts on a forum.
I mean you guys seem to be the ones who can't drop it , I did what other dude said and found a different game lmao

Reactions: DatWanGai

garm0

Mar 4, 2023
Wait, is defeating the Akatsuki guild a difficult thing or something?
Not the guild encounter, the first random encounter with Akatsuki when he challenges you alone.
And in the first run, you are defeated no matter what. In NG+ you MAY be able to win depending on your first playthrough achievements which grant you bonuses for NG+.

I am waiting for the DLC to do the NG+.

Reactions: leastdevotee

TheBigFrog

Mar 26, 2018
Not the guild encounter, the first random encounter with Akatsuki when he challenges you alone.
And in the first run, you are defeated no matter what. In NG+ you MAY be able to win depending on your first playthrough achievements which grant you bonuses for NG+.

I am waiting for the DLC to do the NG+.
Ah yes, I remember that
What would happen if I defeated him in the first encounter btw
I also waiting for the DLC to do the NG+

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Ah yes, I remember that
Your guild doing cooking was a backup plan cause you were shit at fighting. All I know is you won't need to do that. I too am waiting for the DLC to drop before I do a 15 point NG+ playthrough and I'm still deciding how virgin the sister will be. Part of me wants to not make her lewd at all and just fuck the guildmates.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ah yes, I remember that
Off the top of my head I think you get a different quest later on where you get to go clubbing baby seals killing seals but since I brutally cheated my first playthrough I'm not sure what normally happens.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Your guild doing cooking was a backup plan cause you were shit at fighting. All I know is you won't need to do that. I too am waiting for the DLC to drop before I do a 15 point NG+ playthrough and I'm still deciding how virgin the sister will be. Part of me wants to not make her lewd at all and just fuck the guildmates.
Something tells me that the guildmates won'T have much sexual conent it is just going to be bonus scene or two.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Can you send a Japanese original version? I need the original, unmodified version, translated from scratch into other languages.
Pretty sure I posted the dlsite version here a while ago.

Edit: ver1.4.4 here

You gonna have to decrypt the .wolf files yourself

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 74 Votes