WakameSan

Mar 24, 2020
I'm not so familiar with the process of translating Wolf RPG (or RPGM) games. Is it possible to add the translation to the version of the game I already bought (once the translation is complete)?

Xaster

Oct 31, 2017
I'm not so familiar with the process of translating Wolf RPG (or RPGM) games. Is it possible to add the translation to the version of the game I already bought (once the translation is complete)?
Short answer, yes, you're gonna have to wait for thr translation patch....

Reactions: WakameSan

lewdedfruit

Nov 14, 2021
Amazing work on translating, can't wait. Really enjoyed what I could with the demo and already got the game from dlsite.

Also damn I really need to learn japanese someday. Would be helpful overall with the doujin i buy relying on someone to translate feels sorta bad and lazy on my side ;-;

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Ok so.. i'll call this post as
The Coloring Project
means instead of posting many post i'll just edit this one over and over every time i finish a scene or a bunch of pictures.​

Installing:
  • just download this Mega exctract the folders and move them to the data folder of the game.​
  • than rename or delete those 3 files named cutin.wolf/ Cg.wolf/ Picture.wolf​
  • every time i post a new zip replace it there.​

Edit zone:
for now I focused on the first room since we will spend most of the time in it, and some stuff there and there
total of pics is 1234 pic if not including the shit one it should be around 800-900 so ya.. got a long way to go T^T
Works time: about 22 hours now
simples
View attachment 1648448 View attachment 1648456
View attachment 1648459 View attachment 1648463
brb
I saw images like you were using for the carpet in the last games coloring project. I immediately deleted the mod afterwards. Couldn't stand looking at them. Glad to know in advance to skip this one too

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
I saw images like you were using for the carpet in the last games coloring project. I immediately deleted the mod afterwards. Couldn't stand looking at them. Glad to know in advance to skip this one too
105279079_10213573550053045_8893764502430205240_n.jpg
well.. in the past game there wasn't much to do just 1 road 1 room 1 city so i had to UwU
but in this game since it had alot of good stuff might just be the room and some random villagers xD

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Right, I'm starting to fall asleep at my desk, so i'm calling it here for today.

Work done :
Story up to training camp
bath scenes cleaned up, including handjob and blowjob scenes
Midnight scenes partially done... how much of them? dunno right now.
random events here and there done.

So much summed up in so little...
on plus side, no shopping to do tomorrow (today really... its 06:50am in the UK)!, no work to be done! Just me, My PC, lots of Tea and cigarettes and the Translation! (minus time with the other half, thankfully she's been concentrating on playing Rimworld these last few days... god knows what horrors her modded game has unleashed...)

cya all in about 6-8 hours!

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
In general with that room being wooden a brownish color would be more appropriate i think

You do you though, that's just my opinion in the end

Edit :
Oh wow i didn't notice the carpet was like that lol until second glance at it
sure buddy xD

zxc100

Mar 15, 2018
Anyone know the specific conditions for unlocking Cowgirl?
I've had the unused naughty book for 20/30+ days and nothing's happening.
Unlocked pretty much everything else. Game_2022-02-12_08-47-26.jpg

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone know the specific conditions for unlocking Cowgirl?
I've had the unused naughty book for 20/30+ days and nothing's happening.
Unlocked pretty much everything else. View attachment 1648649
She doesn't learn it by you reading to her. It's a bit random as far as I can tell.

You come home and find she's found your collection of naughty books and left them organized on your desk. Afterwards she'll learn it

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes