D95

Mar 16, 2018
Of course I did, but she's dead anyway.
Ok, as I said, I was not sure and it's just what I found, but as the other said, the story is about curing her for good, and for that, you need to finish the first "great adventure" during the weekends. This makes sense. So probably, if you wait for too many days to do so, then she dies even if you take care of her in the evenings when she is sick.
It was not a bug then, I just didn't read enough. It's probably not a quest that requires to rush (at least if you play with the normal difficulty), but you need to do it.

Reactions: leastdevotee

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Of course I did, but she's dead anyway.
All you need to do when she's sick is to:
- wipe her sweat (in taking a bath menu) and
- take care of her (there will be option when you talk to her and she's sick in bed)

Sometimes she appears sick but there is no options for that and you can interact with her normally - it means she will be bedridden the next day.
Also it seems you can kill her if you pound her too much. Gruesome.

Rest in peace imouto, you will be missed. To the next one!

aakantor

May 20, 2024
It is always hilarious when someone come here to moralize but this guy takes the cake. :ROFLMAO:
nimomek thought is like:

I play with a protagonist who looks like a girl with realistic graphics ::::::: this is wrong :mad:

Game where you fuck your little sister who is probably 10 - 12 years old:::::::: its great!!! It is a work of art!!! :love:

1718120213291.png

Last edited:

aakantor

May 20, 2024
I was talking about Nimomek. How exactly am i hipocrite ?
I am also referring to Nimomek, that message shows his way of thinking that criticizes the other game, not knowing that the game in this thread is with the same premise, only with a different artistic style.

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
Ok, as I said, I was not sure and it's just what I found, but as the other said, the story is about curing her for good, and for that, you need to finish the first "great adventure" during the weekends. This makes sense. So probably, if you wait for too many days to do so, then she dies even if you take care of her in the evenings when she is sick.
It was not a bug then, I just didn't read enough. It's probably not a quest that requires to rush (at least if you play with the normal difficulty), but you need to do it.
No, I had a longer play last time and I never did the adventure. Couldn't be because I had her orgasm quite a lot two days ago and am always asking to see her naked right?

All you need to do when she's sick is to:
- wipe her sweat (in taking a bath menu) and
- take care of her (there will be option when you talk to her and she's sick in bed)

Sometimes she appears sick but there is no options for that and you can interact with her normally - it means she will be bedridden the next day.
Also it seems you can kill her if you pound her too much. Gruesome.

Rest in peace imouto, you will be missed. To the next one!
Fuck

Mar 28, 2023
The girl just died. How the heck do I take care of her? Not taking her outside? Less asking to see her body? Worst thing is I have to start again, I can't "fix" it.
Seems like a good time to start over since the DLC we've been waiting for an entire year to come out is probably dropping in half a day (hype!!). I would be shocked if an MTL isn't up within an hour or two, but if you're willing to wait longer an unofficial translation will likely be out a few weeks after (though perhaps sooner if the translators are dedicated enough)

Proloc

Sep 23, 2023
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the DLC is focused on starting a new game with the new interactions and the new scenes of the characters more than a post game
I think DLC is more focused on post game.
Correct me if i am wrong.
DLC happens after hot springs quest.
You and other members stay at hot spring where most new events will happen.
Your sister stays at home and you can visit her.
Some things will be added to pre hot spring quest content , but most content will be after hot spring quest.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes