shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I think DLC is more focused on post game.
Correct me if i am wrong.
DLC happens after hot springs quest.
You and other members stay at hot spring where most new events will happen.
Your sister stays at home and you can visit her.
Some things will be added to pre hot spring quest content , but most content will be after hot spring quest.
Mostly right. They changed being forced to stay there being only able to see her on weekends. Now it's an extra thing you can do like a subjugation. That change is basically why we had to wait 6 months.

RN620

Jan 27, 2019
You're making her cum too much. Every orgasm subtracts some health.
Really? Is there like a bar or variable on the screen that shows
All you need to do when she's sick is to:
- wipe her sweat (in taking a bath menu) and
- take care of her (there will be option when you talk to her and she's sick in bed)

Sometimes she appears sick but there is no options for that and you can interact with her normally - it means she will be bedridden the next day.
Also it seems you can kill her if you pound her too much. Gruesome.

Rest in peace imouto, you will be missed. To the next one!
If we pound her to much she will pass away only when sick or even when she's not sick?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Really? Is there like a bar or variable on the screen that shows
If we pound her to much she will pass away only when sick or even when she's not sick?
You can infer her health during day to day interactions with her. She dies when her health reaches 0, not when she spends enough time at weak health.

And the game can be set up in a way to make her die from orgasms from full health in a single night. Wait until the grand adventure is complete before you do all day fuckfests.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I could grab it the minute that it's out on DLsite, but someone else will post it here before I'm even done uploading, so I'll just let you guys do your thing. :LUL:

I can try to stay on top of the patches if needed, and going by the previous releases there'll be several in the first few days.

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the DLC is focused on starting a new game with the new interactions and the new scenes of the characters more than a post game
DLC happens after the hotspring accident, with you staying with the gang and only visit your sister in the weekend so I'd expect new bosses and explorations to pay off your debts.
Enemies in hardmode are pretty tough that you could lose even with this kind of stats, can't be too careful. I wasn't able to beat the monkey boss as well, just deal enough damage to be superior to him.

Reactions: danadana
Nov 19, 2017
I could grab it the minute that it's out on DLsite, but someone else will post it here before I'm even done uploading, so I'll just let you guys do your thing. :LUL:

I can try to stay on top of the patches if needed, and going by the previous releases there'll be several in the first few days.
Don't be a Bitch support the artist

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
DLC happens after the hotspring accident, with you staying with the gang and only visit your sister in the weekend so I'd expect new bosses and explorations to pay off your debts.
Enemies in hardmode are pretty tough that you could lose even with this kind of stats, can't be too careful. I wasn't able to beat the monkey boss as well, just deal enough damage to be superior to him.
That was the scrapped version, as the dev felt that it had lost the original charm of the game, so now they have moved the content more into the regular parts of the game.

RN620

Jan 27, 2019
That was the scrapped version, as the dev felt that it had lost the original charm of the game, so now they have moved the content more into the regular parts of the game.
Wait I thought the DLC was all about fixing the hotspring? I did remember seeing with one of the ci-en post that you can have segs with Imouto the entire day during weekends.

Merurulince

Jan 17, 2023
I do agree with where the dev stands, since the main point of the game is to do the sister but then again, it's partially their fault for creating cute side characters that other players now want to do them too lol. I'm okay with either since the sister does get an update as well.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes