Looky-Atta-Cookie

Aug 15, 2023
Shadesishere, thank you for what you've done so far! Will there be a separate link on the 1st page for the DLC when it's ready, or will the links for the previous version now contain both? Sorry if the questions are bothersome!

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Shadesishere, thank you for what you've done so far! Will there be a separate link on the 1st page for the DLC when it's ready, or will the links for the previous version now contain both? Sorry if the questions are bothersome!
Before I crawl into bed :
Previous versions and non-DLC compatible mods will be slapped and put into a "Outdated/Previous version" section. New Version/Translation will have the DLC.

By the way everyone, for perspective, the DLC pretty much adds 60-80ish days of in-game content on top of the base game, not including dream scenes or new RNG events... so yeah, it's a fairly hefty DLC (considering the base game is 100-120 days storywise)

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Before I crawl into bed :
Previous versions and non-DLC compatible mods will be slapped and put into a "Outdated/Previous version" section. New Version/Translation will have the DLC.

By the way everyone, for perspective, the DLC pretty much adds 60-80ish days of in-game content on top of the base game, not including dream scenes or new RNG events... so yeah, it's a fairly hefty DLC (considering the base game is 100-120 days storywise)
Yeah, the amount of character interaction completely dwarfs what was present in the base game. Definitely adds a huge number of weekdays with content, giving a lot more time to explore the existing weekend options as well (previous post-game weekdays ran out of stuff rather quickly).

Reactions: leastdevotee

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
That's right brother, let's hope to give it all the years of life to finish the translation, because if we wait for the color mod it will never finish

Is there anyone working on another mod other than Daseson's?
As Daseson explained. The H scenes is almost impossible to color cuz its has a lot of image with almost the same position just make the movement of the scene more fluid. Like 30fos, 60fps, comparison etc.

rjc523

Dec 21, 2018
A good amount of new content is accessible prior to post-game but the actual story part is all after the Monkey Army Returns event. And there's quite a bit of it, too. Kasumi Seikatsu ~Fantasy~ is very real.
i see and can i see new shit even with a old save with under 100 days?(cant remember how many days i was at, just know was way under 100 lol.)

4.70 star(s) 82 Votes