BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
can I give a hint? DONT BUY TRAINING GEAR.
Imouto will give you gifts randomly if you are above 50 trust and keep her mood high. (eventually she starts giving you her panties too, so you could even skip panty hunting), she gives dumbells and training shoes, so why waste money on them when you can get them for free?
Buy adventure books instead, save before reading them, at +2 all skill per book, its a better investment by far
I had no idea she could gift you the training gear but I had more more than enough money in my playthrough to afford it.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
There was also a bug I encountered, that I got attacked by end game monster after losing to some early game event. which absolutely shredded me to pieces
The tournament? It's what happened to me, I lost the tournament arc then the dark void thing attacked me. It was close but it ultimately prevailed. I wonder if there are certain stats that give a better return on investment? I'm drawn towards ATK since I assume it increases flat damage, I'd like to say DEF is helpful but it says that it defends against traps, but I only saw one trap, with the scout party, but it wasn't the kind of trap I was hoping for...
tumblr_inline_pfpfbqcagS1s0q1be_640.jpg
tbh playing normal is perfectly fine as there aren't really RPG elements, but just to have you play training without your sister for 50ish days early game.
you can still gain more stats via books and adventure after defeating the final boss.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know it's kind of gotten lost due to liberal use of the term by game companies, but I interpret RPG elements the same way Bethesda does, a basic leveling system useful solely for combat. But, what you're saying is don't focus on building a relationship with your sister immediately and instead focus on power leveling the brother, then start on the sister?

Question: is it like imouto life in which once you get to the end of the in-game events and see the ending you can just do whatever in a sandbox or does the game force you to start over once you reach the ending?

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
Question: is it like imouto life in which once you get to the end of the in-game events and see the ending you can just do whatever in a sandbox or does the game force you to start over once you reach the ending?
If you pass the 100th day, it means you reach the end game and it forces you to build your relationship with your sister since all guild contents are disabled in the afternoon, much like imouto life's adult worker

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes