mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
Which one?
this one:

It's also my first time dealing with ripping stuff, mostly for my own usage, but someone might be interested.

This is still in Japanese (I didn't want to bother), but I tried to remove anything that was trying to contact the hbox.jp server and repackaged them into a joiplay/rga/zip file.
It's not in an APK because I also didn't want to bother.

Pixeldrain

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
While this APK stuff has been going on inusuku showed us a concept of what the story for the hotsprings DLC is.

dungeon_seige

Sep 12, 2023
Thanks for the news. I assume we'll have to juggle between the girls. The life of an Onii-chan is really hard. Can't wait for the DLC!

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
I have found the solution, Basically you have to Extract the Apk Into a Folder, and run the index.html from the game folder On joiplay. I hope my solution also works for you :)
Check my previous post, i fix the error (ServerSave) in the apk

strela

Aug 15, 2019
Thanks for the news. I assume we'll have to juggle between the girls. The life of an Onii-chan is really hard. Can't wait for the DLC!
seems that you will only visit imouto during weekend because you and your guild members has to work on the onsen to repay the damage Kasumi did. They also have whole new stats on the top left, I only remember there's "Service" so it could be something you do in the onsen.

I do hope we can finally nightcrawl the other girls, been itching to dick Yui

Everym

Jun 29, 2020
All I can really do is upload it, unfortunately I can't do more than that because I don't have the skills
Mega
Updated to 1.0.2
Thanks again for the files~

Joiplay/rga/zip 1.0.2:
Joiplay/rga/zip 1.0.0 -> 1.0.2 patch:

Now I'll go back to pat pat my imouto and get her happy

Last edited:

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
About the apk (still in japanese):

here a link:

Edit: doesn't work, sorry, to be honest I just installed it and opened it and stopped after seeing the apk open fine, fixed the error about "ServerSave":

Mega

Link 1.0.2:

Mega

thanks for the files Everym :

Anyone can port the translation from the pc game into this? thanks
I updated the apk to the version 1.0.2

Can someone help to translate to English the apk version? thanks

Maybe:

Shadesishere
TJ888

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 86 Votes