akihisa33

Jun 13, 2019
Cowgirl is chanced based, no matter how often it can feel like it appears. If you push the sister too far, that chance of it not happening becomes really low. The reason backing out of the nightplay fails, is because the brother decides to console backing out of touching his sister anymore by rubbing one out.

The suspicious shop requires a certain Guild Reputation level.

Save datas in WolfRPG are based entirely on the internal name of the game. Therefore, if one changed the internal name to match the Japanese version, it would load the Japanese saves, and as Kagura appears to not have messed with the variable system at all (suprisingly), the saves would also be fully compatible.
As such, I've attached a JP Save Compatible Kagura Version if anyone is interested. (Hint, using this, your save will still be compatible later on if you want to switch to the JP DLC as well.)
the save game work just fine. but the game telling me some H-scene is missing, should i wait for dlc?

darkhellsing

Aug 28, 2023
Instead of stores they're now districts. How fancy. As for the suspicious shop, I'm sure that's either a bug, some kind of pacing change, specific trigger requirement, or maybe you aren't playing the patched or correctly patched version. Considering that they still haven't corrected a faulty preview picture on the Steam page and that they issued a quick day 1 patch, it wouldn't really surprise me if it were just some kind of bug.
the patch is for the version of steam , no for the version of Kagura

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
the save game work just fine. but the game telling me some H-scene is missing, should i wait for dlc?
Could be a couple things. One, the Kagura version has a bug or missing image that will be patched. Two, the save was modded, and therefore might have an image auto-loaded from the save that isn't in the game. Or three, one of files is corrupted, most likely the hscene file in this case.

klata69XXX

Jun 24, 2023
I wish there were more games like this. I only know about this game, it's predecestor and "Spending Month with my little sister".

Anyone have any recommendations ?
There is a game from inusuku called just "Imouto life monochromatic version"

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Right, few things :

because people keep asking, DLC is scheduled for mid April (which is what I predicted awhile ago), and will be sold separately from the base game, which means for us english speakers, that it will be available here as soon as I get my hands on it and translate it, Kagura's version.... will be available when it's available (I would get comfortable, if the time it took for them to do the base game is any indication)

As for my translation, I will be working on it and the DLC at the same time, so expect that late april to early may for that.
I will be using Kagura's uncensored images in combination with Mello's in that update.
I might use some parts of Kagura's translation for parts of my own translation that are particularly troublesome, but for most part will probably disregard Kagura's / steam version, except for possibly giving an additional download to one with a... shall we say, more user friendly font.

the memes stay in my version, both as head nods to other media for those in the know, and for my own amusement.

*Edit* OP Updated with Kagura version with patch applied.

Last edited:

bdikkus

Dec 14, 2019
Played the Kagura version last night. My qualms with the font choice still remains, but the translation itself is superior as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: Amarinth12

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
and oh boy... mods made a mistake... they just updated the wrong thread :

View attachment 3471659

I sincerly hope they didn't just overwrite all of the original's links...

proof of Kagura's silly naming policy causing confusion.
Couldn't really blame the mod as the title of the game by Kagura can be confusing with the Monochrome one.
Luckily the original link is still available at "older version" section.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
can we use the mods on this steam version?
apparently, daseson's colour mod works? not too sure.
I'll get back to you on that soon.
Yes, the color mod works without problems.

You just have to unzip the folders with Wolf Extractor.

Since the color mod has an installer, I think I could play with it to make an easy-to-install version, but the bad part is that I would have to do it every time Kagura updates so it would be a little extra work.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes