noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
I have two endings, the adventure ending where everyone leaves to roam the world, and the happy family ending. Is there a third ending if I do not get sister pregnant, and also do not pursue the great adventure?

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
I have two endings, the adventure ending where everyone leaves to roam the world, and the happy family ending. Is there a third ending if I do not get sister pregnant, and also do not pursue the great adventure?
There's the explosion ending I think?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
There are only bad endings because the good route doesn't end the game. You can probably guess what other bad things can happen to the sister.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Pushing an update to my TL revisions (original post) mostly to address a couple scripts where the line progression wasn't what I expected, but also covers more of the script (everything except the notice menu stuff?) and lots of general revisions. Full game version currently uploading but also available in Patch Only and a small Update version which just includes the changes between versions. Looking to update weekly in general provided I don't find particularly disruptive errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
Pushing an update to my TL revisions (original post) mostly to address a couple scripts where the line progression wasn't what I expected, but also covers more of the script (everything except the notice menu stuff?) and lots of general revisions. Full game version currently uploading but also available in Patch Only and a small Update version which just includes the changes between versions. Looking to update weekly in general provided I don't find particularly disruptive errors.

MEGA link
I think a changelog is in order, and especially a preview.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I think a changelog is in order, and especially a preview.
There is a version history in the release notes, but it's hard to make it especially exciting. Overall it's close to a complete overhaul of the translation compared to the Shadesishere version, with the vast majority of lines being checked and rewritten manually against the JP script, hopefully weeding out all the direct machine translations and other errors derived from them and making the writing style much more consistent. I'll likely make a thread for it once I feel like it's a bit more polished.

Now, BlueFireNick may also be doing something similar as he ports the script into external files, so this could turn out to be fairly redundant. So it goes though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Asdiky

Feb 15, 2023
This translation sucks!
You are welcome to make your own.
Translation is good, may be even better then the official one :unsure:. BUT I wanna translate base game to other languages.
Is there any guide about that?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Translation is good, may be even better then the official one :unsure:. BUT I wanna translate base game to other languages.
The FFFox Mod supports easy translation now for the game. It takes the text in-game and moves it to txt files to make it non-version reliant for translations.

Reactions: flynn1986

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
f95 says this game is complete, but mega says this is only v 0.1.1. Will there be more new content?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
f95 says this game is complete, but mega says this is only v 0.1.1. Will there be more new content?
So the game itself is complete, though a DLC will be coming in a few weeks.
The op downloads are all complete, both the fan and Kagura translations.
The post you're linking to is another translation Imouto_prpr has started, so the v0.1.1 part would most likely be referring to their translation's progress, not the game content itself.

Tldr; game and translation complete, updates coming Soon.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Oh yeah, like BlueFireNick says, the 0.1.1 is just the version number for my revisions (It's early in what I'm doing so expect mistakes and lots of refinement to come). I might be lowballing it there as even now it covers the entire script in practical terms, but I want it to be clear that it's not the final product.

Game will be "incomplete" once the DLC drops though, lol. It seems lots of people are watching for that and ready to get right on it, however. Between that and fan content it's probably fair to say there will be more content as well, I guess...

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Yeah, new FFFox Mod versions are probably the easiest to work with without using other tools, and the Japanese scripts are included in their own text files so they can be easily accessed as well (though you'll want to be careful about the scripts BlueFireNick wrote himself for new content, as English is definitely the proper reference language for these). It's tough to see the script flow from loose lines though; personally I try to check against a jacked up version of the Japanese script archive, though you could also open the game in Wolf Editor (v3) and find stuff there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any paid version of Translator++ also works well with the game, just don't let it split lines on its own or it can break shit. Timelines for when any existing versions will stabilize now are kind of up in the air as the DLC is coming out, and BlueFireNick says he wants to backport that content into FFFox Mod, but I don't want to hazard any guesses on how long that'll end up taking.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
There are only bad endings because the good route doesn't end the game. You can probably guess what other bad things can happen to the sister.
I guess that is about as real as it can get. Life goes on unless you screwup. Although there can be rl situations where the screwup wasn't yours. I don't think of the happy family or the adventure endings as really bad. Now if mc screwed some other girl and sister found out about it and exploded, that would be a bad ending.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Hello, I haven't checked this thread in a while.
What are the latest news about the DLC?

Inusuku has moved, if they don't hurt themselves trying to use shit equipment to work on the game instead of waiting for good furniture and a proper wifi router it should be within 3 weeks.It could have been end of this month but they're being very quiet atm.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes