Kilimansharo

Nov 19, 2019
I'm also getting the problem of being stuck with the old sister image. I don't think I could mess up copying the Data folder and the GamePro.exe into the main 1.4.5 folder. Also tried copying the main folder files into the DLC and still no good.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
I'm also getting the problem of being stuck with the old sister image. I don't think I could mess up copying the Data folder and the GamePro.exe into the main 1.4.5 folder. Also tried copying the main folder files into the DLC and still no good.
same me.

Inhumano

Jun 2, 2018
How reliable is the Mtool?
I'm not sure whether to wait or use that.

Y por otro lado, alguien sabe si existe algun proyecto de traduccion al español?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jetstream300

Aug 28, 2018
for what i played kasumi actually HAD SEX with the mc, Kana, Yui and Yukari are just wet dreams, but get to fuck Kasumi
God Dammit, why does Inusuku not let us have sex with the other girls and just keep blue balling us.
At least we are making progress here, we get to actually fuck one girl, and others dreaming of fucking them, instead of just flirting and ecchi scenes.
If ever Inusuke makes another DLC, hopefully we get to finally fuck the rest of them.

xGreed

Jan 5, 2021
You know, I never really thought about it but the main menu theme song is actually really catchy.

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
I'm not too surprised, in the end the journey really was Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ all along - everything must serve the imouto, and I'm not complaining of the lack of guild buddies H from that point of view.

Still, what a tease.
Now that inusuku has proven they can make good characters that people seem to want besides imoutos, maybe their next games will be able to expand (dong) a bit more on secondary characters.

I just had surgery on the nether regions so I won't to able to, uh, play the DLC for a while. But godspeed to those who go in.

And yes, the main menu song really is catchy. So is the Grand Adventure theme, which somehow manages to make me grin every time.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes