Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I cannot believe I just spent 10 minutes fiddling around with the save screen to tidy it up, get fonts the right size etc...
ScreenShot_2024_0618_20_51_33.png

urgh, everything is just such a slog at times...
anyway, rapidly approaching DLC content, and that's probably going to be the biggest doozy of the testing, fixing, rewriting phase...

but as soon as that's done, I'll just have to edit the titlecards, and do a little editing, than I will have a decision to make...
What to call this version of the release? hmm...

Hi, i know that this is a pretty dumb request, but can you please post like a unfinished version of the tl?
I think I can safely speak for Imouto_prpr here, and myself :
no-pernalonga.gif

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
After checking again, I've never actually seen what happens if you clear the base story with or without clearing the GA.
I'm now actively avoiding both the GA and the main story final story boss (the 15-day dungeon) to find out.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Actually I've been hosting an unfinished alpha version since like day 2 :ROFLMAO:
At this point though for my version I'd recommend you wait until my release later today. I'm actually at the final battle in the DLC now so I'll just need to copy over the album text and pack everything together for a half-decent release. Will need to make ongoing changes for polish but in terms of just playing through the DLC content, I hope it will be a good experience.

And Shades, have fun with all the DLC dialogue, eh? I've been double/triple-passing a lot of the scripts because they are so much more engaged than anything that was in the game before. It's been a blast though.

ElanaSin

Feb 28, 2022
I cannot believe I just spent 10 minutes fiddling around with the save screen to tidy it up, get fonts the right size etc...
View attachment 3748116

urgh, everything is just such a slog at times...
anyway, rapidly approaching DLC content, and that's probably going to be the biggest doozy of the testing, fixing, rewriting phase...

but as soon as that's done, I'll just have to edit the titlecards, and do a little editing, than I will have a decision to make...
What to call this version of the release? hmm...

View attachment 3748132
"What to call this version of the release?"
Clearly this should be called the Netori addition?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
4.jpg
are we?

anyway, I must confess, I've been a bit lax on posting pics of in-game things... so...
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg
Untitled.jpg

enjoy...

also, what a shame this is a test run and not a fun playthrough :
ScreenShot_2024_0618_21_51_35.png

forgot to mention that I fixed a lot of the battle text in my translation so that Font and text merges properly, and just general clean up:
6.jpg

theres a lot of minor fixes, too many to list, and I imagine a lot of people will barely notice them, but they are there.

Last edited:

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Special mention for the Abstinence weekly policy with a very frustrated imouto, in which the imouto does not give a damn about the policy, forces you to come in your sleep and then proceeds to complain about it, failing the policy.
The gall on this girl, I swear.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Special mention for the Abstinence weekly policy with a very frustrated imouto, in which the imouto does not give a damn about the policy, forces you to come in your sleep and then proceeds to complain about it, failing the policy.
The gall on this girl, I swear.
I was recently testing a playthrough where I never did anything overtly sexual to her (that she knew about), not once letting her wake up during the midnight portion. Yet, when I got her Interest to 200, she immediately jumped in for the cowgirl scene (full insertion!). Funny enough, the game still would not give the option to ask for sex in the evening, even though she was happy to initiate whenever she damn well pleased.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I was recently testing a playthrough where I never did anything overtly sexual to her (that she knew about), not once letting her wake up during the midnight portion. Yet, when I got her Interest to 200, she immediately jumped in for the cowgirl scene (full insertion!). Funny enough, the game still would not give the option to ask for sex in the evening, even though she was happy to initiate whenever she damn well pleased.
She is the main character now.

Ravenlust

Dec 20, 2021
Question for the people who have seen all the dlc images. About how many images would need to be uncensored? Trying to get a idea on work load for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kod2222
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes