• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Living with the Big-Breasted Widow [Final] [DanGames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

egokrat

I will give it one star for the animations and renders but aside from that everything about this is horrible. There is a shell of a story at the start and end but nothing in between.
    The writing is incredibly bad and stupid, made worse by the translation. The characters have 0 personality, they don't even have names. The woman can't go 3 sentences without mentioning her apparently old age..
    The gameplay is non-existent as you just pick what scene to do next (and some she will refuse at the start). It is bland and repetitive. Then there are unskippable 10 second long animations after each day that get so annoying you wish it was just a scene picker.
    You have to seriously hate yourself to continue playing it and in retrospect I wish I got the 1-2 hours back it took to go through this.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

SnG

He could make more padding with the story and put the scene that suited it, so it doesn't feel like "Let's go to the next scene".

and didn't show "all the possible scene options" since it would make the player ignore the story. It's better to have a linear storyline with an unlockable Scene after a few choices for a short game like this.

The part that ends up feels like a chore: Going to School, Going Out somewhere, and choosing the scene after the options above are fulfilled.
    It had the potential to slow burn, but yeah.

Overall: Okayege.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

BlackInk112

Model : 10/10
    CGI / animations: 10/10
    Story: May be the translation's fault but, if you skip everything you will not miss much. 2/10
    Gameplay: 5/10

There are like 5 levels, first one is a grind, after you are done with that you can see one H-scene per day and you will reach the next one unlocking some more. 5th level is unexistent, you wonder if there will be anything else, and there is, 1 more H-scene and the end of the game, if you haven't seen all of them i recommend you saving, because when the game ends, it ends.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Janosko

The scens are 10/10 that "chun-li" model is great but gameplay.........omg can someone will find that MF so everyone can slap him in the face
    Ouick tip always use Naughty talk to 1 star then ecchi thing for 12 heart for one day
  5. 5.00 star(s)

orhore

Very good graphics, great gameplay, although the climax could be better. A little unrealistic sound effects, but that's okay. More games like this because it only took a short time for such a great game. It is excellent that the score was not reduced for a wrong move. I enjoyed it.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Garbage Man

Renders looked good from the previews and the Aunt seemed hot.

However, the gameplay is heavily grind dependent to get anywhere with the Aunt with no real interaction or dialogue. Even the "action point" system makes no sense. It seems like you have five actions to use up in a day, but each action costs two of the points which leads to 3 actions being available.

I quit playing after the third day because each day it sent you to school to do nothing and come back home. Each day you had to watch an unskippable cutscene for your school day. I spent more time in the cutscenes than the actual gameplay.

Seriously not worth wasting time on this one.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

DowSector

Good game to pass some evenings. Nothing more, nothing less! Aunt very beautiful and attractive, very tasty forms of her capture you tight quickly! I'm not shure why there are RPGM engine used here instead of RENPY, but whatever.

There is some lacking content here in my opinion:
    1 - proper impregnation scenes (with x-rays to show impregnation , and yes, multiple for players choise) where MC have to choose - pull it out or not! Should be happend when she was naked in the morning, when reach level 4 affection and some "take a walk" scenes.
    2 - more interactions with aunty. I mean some more options for all submenus. And more random encounters, not just caught her masturbating, maybe she was stuck in window, or need to reach a high placet object. Or someone else come to her and you enden up spying from her.
    3 - freeplay when finish the game, to have some fun you know! And "pregnant sex options"

But even without it game just fine! Totally recommended for those who just want easily pass some time.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

hinosit

I'm really disappointed, the game starts with a good interface and a spectacular introduction, the graphics look good and the beginning is full of details.

Once the beginning is over, everything is horrible, there is no point in there being a progression, they are only scenes with a few dialogues and the animations are boring, at first I thought it was a Japanese game because there is a creator with a similar format but well done, although with poorer models.

In the end I realized that they used Portuguese language and possibly the game is from Brazil where they have already earned a devastating reputation for creating games to scam and make quick money.

I give it 1 star because it has animations (although bad) and another one for the small details.

As much as the game. history and eroticism is poorly done.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

RedAsuka

Story: 1/5 - There really isn't a story.

Renders: 4/5 - The aunt is pretty sexy.

Animations: 2/5 - They suck.

Sound: 3/5: git gud

Content Quantity: 3/5 - There's a decent amount of content in the game, but the game is pretty short and there are only two characters (MC and aunt).

Gameplay: 1/5 - Grind grind grind.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

JackMiejov

Overall: 2.5/5 - If you've got time to waste, you might like this, but don't expect too much.

Story: 1/5 - There really isn't a story, just kind of a setup for one. The game just progresses without any real story.

Writing: 4/5 - It's way better than I expected, honestly. Granted, there isn't a lot of writing, but it's not complete garbage like most games on F95.

Renders: 3/5 - The aunt is pretty, but the models kind of look like they're made of rubber. Characters aren't posed into the background very well most of the time and when they are it looks fake, so renders look cheap in that respect.

Animations: 3/5 - some animations are just jerky 2-frame and some are relatively smooth, but the smoother animations also play in extremely short loops.

Sound: 3/5: Sometimes the music is ok but sometimes (like the during stats screen every night), it's horrible. Sound effects are better than averge, though.

Content Quantity: 3/5 - There's a decent amount of content in the game, but the game is pretty short and there are only two characters (MC and aunt).

Content Quality: 3/5 - Scenes are a bit short to be really hot, and only contain one or two poses, but othewise, they're OK. There are quite a few kinks, but without a story, there's no reasoning behind any of them, and that takes away most of the eroticism.

Gameplay: 1/5 - I really hate the gameplay on this game. It's got grind for the sake of grind. Delays making the player view the stat screen for 10 second every game day, and watch a clock for 10 seconds every game day to simulate going to school. Other delays exists too. The only real gameplay is to ensure that you don't increase your stats too fast. You need to go through all of the sunday scenes at each level, to see all of the variants, because you can't go back once you reach the next level. Also, you need to see all of the ecchi scenes before you reach 500 points because the game will end with a final scene once you do, and there's no chance to see any scenes you missed after that.

Bugs: I'm not sure if it's a bug or just poor design, but some scenes don't follow the progression. For example, MC can get to the point where you he can have sex with the aunt, but she still refuses sex in the bath/shower just as if they haven't reached that point of having sex in the relationship.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

WeakestOffAll

Honestly the best game by Dan so far, probably because of being "Influenced" by similar games.
    the only problems which was to be expected by those who know his games is the fast relationship development wich seamingly comes out of no where but it makes good for a quick fap.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

So Dan's back with yet another milf sim game, and this time the gameplay is ripped straight from another game. Which is an improvement over the tedious style of his previous titles, though I wish this game would have had more originality to it. Everything from the UI, actions, and pacing is identical to another game about living with your widow aunt. The difference here is that Dan sticks to his signature CG style, which was pretty much the one strength of his older titles. This time there are no weird faces to ruin the scenes (mostly) and the most welcome change is the absence of the gremlin-faced kid that always stars in his games. All in all, this game is....just fine. Very Incredibly derivative almost to the point of plagiarism, but fine.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

newoyujuco

The most frustrating thing about this game is not that it is garbage. There is so much garbage out there, so many low-effort Daz3D VNs made on renpy at this site, that it's hard to be upset about another one.

The most frustrating thing about this game, that it's seemingly intentionally bad-designed. And I'm willing to make a bet that it is intentional. It is trolling.

Everything, literally, from the first moment, is trolling. RPGmaker as an ingine for VN? Check. Unskipable 2min opening with corniest music? Check. Time-sucking animations of transactions, unneded end-of-the-day results, and literally clock arrows running, shown to you for 10 seconds every game day? Check!

And, of course, a lot of grind with no actual payoff. Save yourself some time, go to the 'pictures' folder and look, what you can expect. How many actual scenes are there.

Well, dev, fuck you too.