EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
The life of a young man takes an unexpected turn when his parents decide to travel the world, leaving him in the care of his widowed aunt. What begins as a coexistence of convenience quickly transforms into an exciting journey of discoveries and unbreakable bonds. Between classes and daily chores, they find comfort and joy in each other, reconstructing the idea of family in a completely new and surprising way. Together, they face the challenges of everyday life, learning about love, respect, and the value of shared moments. Follow this touching story of how genuine feelings can transform lives, uniting two souls into a chosen family, filled with humor, tenderness, and unforgettable moments.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2024-03-26
Developer: DanGames -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 7.png 6.png 8.png

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2018
> Follow this touching story of how genuine feelings can transform lives, uniting two souls into a chosen family, filled with humor, tenderness, and unforgettable moments.
> RAPE tag...

I really hope that rape is just limited to RPGM engine raping my player experience with its negative usability

Kamillord

May 29, 2023
oh my god bro
this is the exact same game as this other machine translated garbage that i played a long time ago
https://f95zone.to/threads/country-life-with-big-busty-babe-final-mandarin-farm.186644/
bro the sex scenes have the same positions, the UI is the same with the same options and even the little heart romance meter system is just an exact copy
I know not many people are attracted to the insane proportions of the other game, but blatantly just ripping it off isn't very nice either...

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Looking over the files and images, there is very little pregnancy. Just one sex scene and it is probably just the ending.

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes