RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Dan games looking like the LJN logo, hope someone enjoys it!
I was about to check the game out until I saw your comment. Thanks for saving me the hassle!

...Would Dangames be the LJN of smut, or the Ocean of smut? Which publisher was really the worst?

Reactions: Gamepover

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
What, no TBC? That's disappointing; I thought that was the default in RPG Games. :sneaky:

Well, sex is kind of like TBC... OK, I'll try it. :LOL:

DowSector

Sep 22, 2020
Well well well... this game is surprizingly very good! A little bit short and there is laking some features like more casual interactions with aunt and encountering scenes when you return home (or just skipping) and the most strange missing feature - proper impregnation scene. But nether less i enjoy it.

Reactions: hentai charley

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
is there anyway tofix the lag ?
it's like i played it on 2-3 fps, well i know my laptop is atleast decent to run this game

Transcan

Jun 12, 2017
This is quick fix I made to reduce the waiting time in the school clock screen and in the Status screen at the end of the day.
It also fixes an untranslated text in the Train scene.

Unpack in the game folder and confirm overwrite.

Last edited:

bobob69

Apr 14, 2018
this game is so boring. Way too much grind before any action and it's just the same repeatable shit over and over.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
can someone tell me how to erease the particle that floating without reason and make the game a little bit more laggy ?

StanleyB

Oct 15, 2020
What kind of crazy lives do people have who see non-existent very big tits and very big butts everywhere?
Is this some kind of phobia?

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes