Darreal

Apr 6, 2024
The dude meant the game engine, not the type:
The RPGM tag is for RPGMaker games.
(Quite an outdated engine for my taste).
I downloaded this game but i am not able to install this game
Can you pls help me to install it

AlpaKeks

Jan 23, 2023
Not responding when trying to jump back in after alt tabbing. Typical Japanese game, as well, with massive repetitive grind and little payoff.
instead of pressing Alt Tabbing just press f4 to fullscreen and to undo it work all the time for me without any issues !

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
I got bored by the third level, the amount of points I had to get between levels made this a grid to play through.
On that lvl you might already be able to mess around with aunty, means you get at least 10 affection points a day, and that should be enough when you do not want to rush through the grind, i made 17 points a day, but with that amount you might miss some weekend scenes, i would say that at your lvl i should have started to skip to weekends.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
If you refuse to do petite girls having a small selection like mother or aunt is very acceptable.
Let me give this a try.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
VERY simplistic game- the only action is in the evening and frankly at the beginning you spend more time (in RL) watching the school clock than you do interacting with the aunt. (Yes, I know- just like in RL, but a game shouldn't focus on a trivial thing like that.) Auntie (she is not named and there is no option to name her) is literally the ONLY character in the game, there are NO other interactions with Anybody or Anything. (In a later level, you get the option to skip school.)

Aunt LOOKS fantastic, but she has only one dress and a sleeping outfit. Also, she never changes her hair. She does change her stance in the evening when you talk to her and I liked that variety.

Last edited:

SnG

Aug 8, 2017
This is quick fix I made to reduce the waiting time in the school clock screen and in the Status screen at the end of the day.
It also fixes an untranslated text in the Train scene.

Unpack in the game folder and confirm overwrite.
Noice, School are boring indeed. Anyway, could we fix some cropped text dialog as well? ty

Rammundstein

Apr 1, 2022

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i don't get why MC become an absaolute dick after level 4...he abuse her and seems i cant get anything about it..it's normal?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i think anyway, that portraitsa and skill, aren't used at all..a dn this is the most weak point in this game...it started with a bland to use of them ,and ended to nothingness...a waste, the lacxk of action

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes