RPGM Living with Tsunade [v0.38] [Bitawastaken]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Working at the ramen place gets me stuck behind the counter in the morning (1st time, made dangos and "helped" Hinata). Edit: could leave at midnight the next day, I think the issue is interacting with Hinata at midnight.

Reactions: BitaWT

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Eh, tbh so far it's A LOT of grind for very little reward. The animations are very smooth and the art isn't half bad but yeah there's really not enough content for it to be worth playing right now.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
The cover art made me download the game, and it was worth it, looking forward for the updates.

Reactions: BitaWT

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
Working at the ramen place gets me stuck behind the counter in the morning (1st time, made dangos and "helped" Hinata). Edit: could leave at midnight the next day, I think the issue is interacting with Hinata at midnight.
Thanks for the report, I could have sworn I had fixed it but it seems I haven't. As a side note, if you had that bug and kept playing you could be missing out on a lot of content as many missions could not be done due to a bug like that, basically the schedules/days are out of sync and all the missions are tied to that.

Sorry but im stuck in the ramen shop how do I get to the other side?
Do you remember how the bug occurred?

Reactions: Minipax84
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes