• Yes

Votes: 8,180 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 1,789 17.9%

• Total voters

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Living with Vicky [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 76mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: StannyStanny

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
A lot of minor things I never noticed before.
He tells the back story, leaving out things, like why the sister is with the dad, and at first makes it sound like they just divorced. Later he says ten years. Mom acts like she has visited the place before, but he talks like they never knew about. Also, why suddenly give them a rural house after 10 years?
In the motel she comments about 4 hours of driving, but getting to new places says 2 hours.
Lets see what tomorrow brings.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Relationship choice is up to the player…
That doesn't matter to Patreon (and neither does stepcest). It's like having an age-setter for a loli AVN on Steam, it will still get banned if they find out about it or deny it during review if it had it in an earlier version. It's why I quit giving either platform money long ago (if I wanna play a Steam game I just look up a torrent of the cracked pirate version or here and a few other sites if it's an AVN if they are not on SS or BB).

Last edited:
Reactions: krams_alfa

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
That doesn't matter to Patreon (and neither does stepcest). It's like having an age-setter for a loli AVN on Steam, it will still get banned if they find out about it or deny it during review if it had it in an earlier version. It's why I quit giving either platform money long ago (if I wanna play a Steam game I just look up a torrent of the cracked pirate version or here and a few other sites if it's an AVN if they are not on SS or BB).
This isn't true. At all.

There are a ton of incest based games that have been on patreon for years. The vast majority even. You just need to provide a pretense that it isn't explicitly incest.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
This isn't true. At all.

There are a ton of incest based games that have been on patreon for years. The vast majority even. You just need to provide a pretense that it isn't explicitly incest.
Yeah, but in principle it can get banned at anytime, not a good place to be if it's your only income. Patreon is about as consistent enforcing their stupid (and rather vague as well) TOS as a police dept with half of it dirty cops. I've seen AVNs there for 2+ years that not only violate their (overestrictive) TOS but laws in some (really prude) countries. Probably the best thing some devs have come up with is have a Patreon page, but no dl links to anything there, only the ocassional weekly or monthly SFW public render. They have to go to their private Discord to get the actual AVN. Or their SS/BB/Itch/Boosty/whatever other platform that is more content-lenient.

Last edited:
Reactions: StannyStanny

taru

Apr 23, 2018
well this is def a run of the mill quick mc is a big narcissist incest story but its ten times lazier not terrible though edit
i have finished the update and honestly the best thing going is the mom and sis models but they still cant help what a creepy gross guy the mc is it kinda feels dirty to read what he say so if thats what youre going for good job you did it but im gonna have to end my playing this indefinitely. the son is way to gross and feels like hes gaslighting the mom into doing things so good luck dev hope your game finishes

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 20 Votes