Living with Vicky [v0.7] [StannyStanny]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Hey StannyStanny, I suggested being your proofreader, and instead you asked ebuzz, which wasn't very good.

He left over 100 typos, even though I'd already corrected them in my previous fixes...

Here are the new scripts without the typos.

Extract them in ...\LivingWithVicky-pc and overwrite the old files. (The original files are supplied)

I don't see why we should make the effort to start a new game, when YOU don't make the effort to correct your mistakes...

What's more, you used my animations, without even thanking me...

Version 1.07.12

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Nice game, but the MC not only acts like a total creep, but looks like one too, it's kind of off putting.

• Haha
Reactions: Griev

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
There's a poll for pregnancy, yet no vaginal sex tag. I guess the dev failed biology class and his mom never told him about the birds and bees.

• Haha
Reactions: Overlord070

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LivingWithVicky-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: StannyStanny

quasi5

Jun 26, 2021
Hey StannyStanny, I suggested being your proofreader, and instead you asked ebuzz, which wasn't very good.

He left over 100 typos, even though I'd already corrected them in my previous fixes...

Extract them in ...\LivingWithVicky-pc and overwrite the old files. (The original files are supplied)

I don't see why we should make the effort to start a new game, when YOU don't make the effort to correct your mistakes...

...oh shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Griev

StannyStanny

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017

Hey Joel(?)

At the time you offered to proof read I was nowhere near ready for having anyone proof read anything, not to mention my inbox on f95zone was absolutely blowing up with questions about pregnancy so I decided to focus on actually getting the updates out.

Did not mean to leave you read or offend you.
You have wonderful animations and even though it was just animation test I was not even sure it was going to work with my machine but I’m very happy it did.
Please link to an e store where I can purchase them for I’d love to use more and see what worse you have!

Again I don’t mean to offend any one on here. I’m just super busy and this is like a little hobby of mine. I had to uninstall starfield because I have no more time for anything lol.
Thanks to all.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
At the time you offered to proof read I was nowhere near ready for having anyone proof read anything, not to mention my inbox on f95zone was absolutely blowing up with questions about pregnancy so I decided to focus on actually getting the updates out.
That's not true, you told me you already had someone...

Reactions: rambo25 and RR6612
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes