• Yes

Votes: 9,418 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 2,048 17.9%

• Total voters

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
USE ONLY WITH THE O.6 VERSION

I have made enhancement mod to correct typos, punctuations and some grammars oddity (I'm not good enough to do the best correction).
I have added some sentences in the new scene in chapter 2.
And I've corrected a lot of mom not surrounded by []...

News from the 0.6 mod:
Removed all annoying pause... because no one want to wait 5 sec to have an images/text to read.
Added a lot of sentences in the chapter 2 when you have on one with "TEST"...
Transformed all pseudo animations by return hit/mouse click, by a true animations. Don't expect a smooth one, because there is only 2 -> 4 images for each
Parsed 7000 lines of Ren'Py script to check errors/oddity. There are 1 to 3 errors every 3 lines approximatively..
So StannyStanny, you have fail to correct the errors in the chapters 3 & 4, the 1 & 2 remaining unmodified from the 0.5.5...
Replaced "your sister" with "Sabrina" when used before being asked who she is to you. To avoid incest problem with the Patreon rules
Ditto for “mom”, which is replaced by “Vicky” for the same reason. Not [mom] which is replaced by Landlady or whatever you choose at the start of the game.
So if you want a real incest novel, ask me for an incest mod.
Added a TextBox transparency in Preferences.
Added a line break when sentences is too long to have a proper cut.

StannyStanny, if you want to use my mod to increase the subscribers number on Patreon, you can for free.

Extract to [somewhere on your disk]\LivingwithVicky-0.6-pc and overwrite old files. (As usual, modified files have backup provided)

If you want to help me improving this mod, send me your ideas/corrections/errors.

Enjoy this nice game

Update for the 0.6 finished (y)
Will this be updated? Thanx.

Would be nice to have a replay as well.

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes