Mod RPGM Liz ~The Tower and the Grimoire ~Enhanced~ [v0.3.2]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

What content regarding DLC for this game would you like to see.

• DLC: Focus on Aisha

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • DLC: Focus on Liz

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • DLC: Focus on Liz + Aisha (Equal Amounts)

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Don't create DLC and focus on expanding the current game.

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Title.png

Overview:

The mod improves game performance, adds new content, and prevents CG-induced blindness due to their original size.

Updated: 2021-07-09
Release Date: 2021-07-04
Original Title: Liz ~The Tower and the Grimoire~
Developer:
Publisher:
Modder: Zanagets - -
Game Version: 1.03 Steam Release
Mod Version: 0.3.2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
Download: - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Last edited:

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Because of the engine change, you may encounter some bugs (there was a looot of coding). If you encounter any, please let me know here (a screen shot and a description of the situation in which the bug occurred would be very much appreciated).
I'll fix it as soon as possible :giggle:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
T
Because of the engine change, you may encounter some bugs (there was a looot of coding). If you encounter any, please let me know here (a screen shot and a description of the situation in which the bug occurred would be very much appreciated).
I'll fix it as soon as possible :giggle:
That's impressive not gonna lie, you really improve this masterpiece even more than before with those enhance and addition scenes. I'll download and check out your Mod to see for myself now, would you consider adding more download links from other site like nopy and workupload?

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
T

That's impressive not gonna lie, you really improve this masterpiece even more than before with those enhance and addition scenes. I'll download and check out your Mod to see for myself now, would you consider adding more download links from other site like nopy and workupload?
Okay, real talk.

I've played a shit-ton of H-RPGs, and this is definitely one of the most quality ones and one of the ones I most enjoyed the front-to-back experience.

Hell, it's one of the few corruption-themed H-RPGs where it feels more like a sexual awakening, you feel like the protagonist is getting what she deserves for being stubborn and standoffish in the face of a perceived challenge and falling for cheap goading, and I actually consider the corrupt ending (debatably) a happier ending than the pure ending. Hell, the final battle even hit me with some "found family" feels!

Problem was, I thought I was alone in considering this a cream-of-the-crop H-RPG. Even if it was casual hyperbole, just knowing someone else would call this game a "masterpiece" helps me feel less doubt that I might be stupid for considering this game as quality as I do. So... thanks for that, man.

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
T

For sure!

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevoid089

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Damn was hoping you adding a sprite on screen at all times. I hate having to talk to people to see her outfits sometimes. This game comes close second to their other game Savior.

Reactions: Space_Cow99

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn was hoping you adding a sprite on screen at all times. I hate having to talk to people to see her outfits sometimes. This game comes close second to their other game Savior.
Same! Would love to have option to toggle on and off her avatar sprite so that I can look at her on the right corner naked or in some outfit but maybe there's a limit to modding the game? Overall I wonder will you updating your Mod and add more scenes or few more new features in the future? Zanagets Because I would love to see how or what kind of new things you can edit and put in your Mod

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Space_Cow99

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Same! Would love to have option to toggle on and off her avatar sprite so that I can look at her on the right corner naked or in some outfit but maybe there's a limit to modding the game? Overall I wonder will you updating your Mod and add more scenes or few more new features in the future? Zanagets Because I would love to see how or what kind of new things you can edit and put in your Mod
I hope so, but my vacation ended yesterday, so it's hard to find the time to mod the game :<

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I hope so, but my vacation ended yesterday, so it's hard to find the time to mod the game :<
Damn! Look like we really had to wait until you can have time to work on the Mod again aren't we? Don't worry, I understand and will wait until you can working on it again even if it could take quite sometimes

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
I mean, I'm not Akabur, by "time" I didn't mean a whole year :D (I love you Akabur)
I will add the previously mentioned feature in two weeks max, I think.
Any other ideas? My mind is open :unsure:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I mean, I'm not Akabur, by "time" I didn't mean a whole year :D (I love you Akabur)
I will add the previously mentioned feature in two weeks max, I think.
Any other ideas? My mind is open :unsure:
Nice! Can't wait to see you adding more stuff in the future, I'm not a modder so I don't know how far you can change and twist the available content to create new sex position or event but I would love to see your creative. Like to have Aisha do all the sex event from Liz or add a few more outfit from other famous series like Nier automata or Nami outfit from One Piece for those 2 girls

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I forgot to ask but which button to adjust the corruption rate? I open the Item menu and check all the available option but didn't see anything like that
Edit: Found it, silly me didn't check inside the granny house, it was the star circle lead to Gallery

Last edited:

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
I forgot to ask but which button to adjust the corruption rate? I open the Item menu and check all the available option but didn't see anything like that
Edit: Found it, silly me didn't check inside the granny house, it was the star circle lead to Gallery
You can also change the amount of Exp you get from monsters there ;)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You can also change the amount of Exp you get from monsters there ;)
I found it too, and it help me level up much more faster so your Mod truly are the best. I think I got some ideas for new scenes: How about Liz being naked while doing her waitress job or some addition lewd event with those kids that prank her?

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
I found it too, and it help me level up much more faster so your Mod truly are the best. I think I got some ideas for new scenes: How about Liz being naked while doing her waitress job or some addition lewd event with those kids that prank her?
I already have some edited scenes but they still need some work on them.

Corbeau

Dec 3, 2018
I already have some edited scenes but they still need some work on them.
Are you the same guy who modded the original fan translation of Liz? iirc that version had some additional content and quality of life changes which weren't in the localization. Are they in your version?

Good job btw.

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Are you the same guy who modded the original fan translation of Liz? iirc that version had some additional content and quality of life changes which weren't in the localization. Are they in your version?

Good job btw.
I'm not this guy and no: The mod you are talking about is not in this version. The reason is very simple, that mod just doesn't add much (It mainly focuses on people's reactions according to the clothes Liz wears and the addition of clothes). Plus, the CG's coming from that mod are still censored, so I would have to decensor them first. In short: You don't lose much by not having that mod.
Although the mod is very good and I think that adding new clothes not used by Clymenia is a very good idea.

Last edited:

Mataku

May 30, 2017
Loved this game, but the tiny resolution and grind really sucked.
Thank you for doing god's work.

Reactions: 5nona
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes