Mod RPGM Liz ~The Tower and the Grimoire ~Enhanced~ [v0.3.2]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

What content regarding DLC for this game would you like to see.

• DLC: Focus on Aisha

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • DLC: Focus on Liz

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • DLC: Focus on Liz + Aisha (Equal Amounts)

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Don't create DLC and focus on expanding the current game.

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
There is no problem when it comes to CG, whereas the problem lies in the engine. RPG Maker VX runs on Ruby, while RPG Maker MV and MZ run on JavaScript. Why not just use VX with scaled CG? There is no way to increase the resolution in VX above 640x480. Period. There's nothing you can do about it, I've tried. Even if you increase the resolution, it wrecks a great many other things. Also, IMO VX sucks. So the problem lies in the coding language the engine was built on. For Clymenia games the issue is simple because he didn't use many plugins or script calls, but for games from OneOne1, changing the engine is virtually impossible unless you want to spend months on it.
So most of Clymenia games could be switch to other engine without much of trouble right? I'm curious but how long does it take you to switch Liz to a better engine and with all the improvement? I'm actually would love if in the future you consider change game engine, upscale and improve some more games from Clymenia like The Nobleman retort and Witch act

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
So most of Clymenia games could be switch to other engine without much of trouble right? I'm curious but how long does it take you to switch Liz to a better engine and with all the improvement? I'm actually would love if in the future you consider change game engine, upscale and improve some more games from Clymenia like The Nobleman retort and Witch act
In Liz's case, I had to translate the guts of the engine into English (such as switches and variables), which took the most time. Additionally, I had to write (or modify the most similar one I found) the plugin responsible for showing standing CGs in the menu and item synthesis (fortunately yanfly created a very similar plugin). And that's pretty much it.
But, you know... It may sound easy but this and the overall understanding of how the engine works is not at all that simple to begin with. The Nobleman Retort and Witch Act, they probably don't use any plugins, and Clymenia is not in the habit of using script calls (like me, for example :p) so it would be simpler.

Last edited:

artorgias

Jul 4, 2020
There is no problem when it comes to CG, whereas the problem lies in the engine. RPG Maker VX runs on Ruby, while RPG Maker MV and MZ run on JavaScript. Why not just use VX with scaled CG? There is no way to increase the resolution in VX above 640x480. Period. There's nothing you can do about it, I've tried. Even if you increase the resolution, it wrecks a great many other things. Also, IMO VX sucks. So the problem lies in the coding language the engine was built on. For Clymenia games the issue is simple because he didn't use many plugins or script calls, but for games from OneOne1, changing the engine is virtually impossible unless you want to spend months on it.
thanks for clarifying on that

mokalite

Nov 27, 2020
Wait so is there still going to be some more content in this enhanced version of the game, I noticed something was under construction in the recollection room.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
New version 0.3.2 has been added. It fixes the missing CG bug.
This is the last version I am uploading. Due to very little interest in the mod, I am done with modding Clymenia games. Thanks for everything.
Awwww! I really enjoy your mod so it was sad to see this is it, wish to see you at least continue with Salvation

mokalite

Nov 27, 2020
This is the last version I am uploading. Due to very little interest in the mod, I am done with modding Clymenia games. Thanks for everything.

Was really looking forward to more content, but it's understandable. Hope to see more work for other games from you.

aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
why what happened? what games are you modding now?

-Joeb-

May 5, 2017
Thank you for all the work!

huyle1235

Mar 2, 2020
Hey is there any option (or patch) that let you adjust liz's boob size? Like , from the . After use google trans i suspect it's from kagura's patch ??

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Don't see it listed in the change-log so just asking, does this mod have the feature from a different mod where NPCs will react to the clothing that Liz is wearing and have unique dialogue for it? Absolutely can't wait to play this mod, but wondering if this also includes that feature.

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Don't see it listed in the change-log so just asking, does this mod have the feature from a different mod where NPCs will react to the clothing that Liz is wearing and have unique dialogue for it? Absolutely can't wait to play this mod, but wondering if this also includes that feature.
dude its an L, its gg, its over, he stopped cuz no support

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Long time no see.
I currently have some free time so I will try to reactivate the project a bit.
Additionally, since my patreon count is currently round 0, I will post an open poll regarding Aisha's new outfit here. I want as many people as possible to like the new outfit.
As a reminder, these are the clothing choices:
Clothes.png

Last edited:

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
That will be the next thing to be added ;)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes