Mod RPGM Liz ~The Tower and the Grimoire ~Enhanced~ [v0.3.2]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

What content regarding DLC for this game would you like to see.

• DLC: Focus on Aisha

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • DLC: Focus on Liz

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • DLC: Focus on Liz + Aisha (Equal Amounts)

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Don't create DLC and focus on expanding the current game.

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Mod appears to contain a malware executable called 'Payload.exe'.
I've run the mod through 2 anti-virus programs and neither are flagging that as a security concern. Plus, Zanagets was previously hosting fundraising for this mod over on Patreon and with how stringent they are on rules, not a shot in hell they would've allowed malware to be sold/advertised on their site.

Assuming you downloaded this mod from one of the links here, my guess is a false positive on your computer's end.

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Okay folks, I owe you some information. First of all, I've been working on the Liz and Salvation mods simultaneously, hence the long time without updates. Plus quite a bit of IRL crap, not to mention I spent the last 3 weeks with a fever and chills. So... we're back!
First up: Salvation. I'm currently cleaning up and organizing the project because I got a little too carried away with my imagination and couldn't decide on certain things. I've added things like a new location (bathhouses), new clothing (towels, duh), new mechanics, fixing bugs found in the original game, rebuilding the gallery, adding new scenes and additional CG. And of course everything has been ported to a newer engine. But it's too much, and I have to separate the things that are bad from the things that I'm happy with, because I think they're polished.
As for Liz, I've been working mainly on CG design and new maps, of which there will be many. Additionally, as for Liz, I don't want it to be a mod, but as a "continuation".
In short: No, I didn't die xd. Plus, I hate winter. The upcoming thing will be a new version of Salvation, I can't promise that everything will be decensored, but most of it should be.
Stay healthy and wear a hat lads, see you soon.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Okay folks, I owe you some information. First of all, I've been working on the Liz and Salvation mods simultaneously, hence the long time without updates. Plus quite a bit of IRL crap, not to mention I spent the last 3 weeks with a fever and chills. So... we're back!
First up: Salvation. I'm currently cleaning up and organizing the project because I got a little too carried away with my imagination and couldn't decide on certain things. I've added things like a new location (bathhouses), new clothing (towels, duh), new mechanics, fixing bugs found in the original game, rebuilding the gallery, adding new scenes and additional CG. And of course everything has been ported to a newer engine. But it's too much, and I have to separate the things that are bad from the things that I'm happy with, because I think they're polished.
As for Liz, I've been working mainly on CG design and new maps, of which there will be many. Additionally, as for Liz, I don't want it to be a mod, but as a "continuation".
In short: No, I didn't die xd. Plus, I hate winter. The upcoming thing will be a new version of Salvation, I can't promise that everything will be decensored, but most of it should be.
Thank you for working hard on both games, very suck when you got sick and got real life problem plus had to work on the mod but I'm glad you are alright and well now. Very excited and can't wait to see the next mod for Liz and Salvation

Reactions: Necronlord3

ddsafsd

Jul 21, 2017
will salvation gets a new threat topic or continue from this threat?

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
will salvation gets a new threat topic or continue from this threat?
Hmm...
I'll definitely make a new thread, but I'm hoping the game will also show up on the "LATEST UPDATES" page, like you know, games that have been updated. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case with Liz, and it seems to me that the content I added to the game (all the clothes you can get and the engine change aka. "640x480->1024x768") should be enough... A lot of the game updates that are out there are just balance changes, bug fixes, etc which is generally just a text-like change or something similar... Well, that's most likely because it's just a mod, still that fact makes me sad as the mod didn't get much publicity because of it :(
Anyway, I hope Salvation shows up there as well, making the original thread active since there are users who don't look at other sections on this site.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hmm...
Anyway, I hope Salvation shows up there as well, making the original thread active since there are users who don't look at other sections on this site.
Maybe you need to ask the mods about it, I did saw some fan games got moved to Game section because they switch engine from rpgm/unity to ren py so maybe you can ask them permission to open a thread

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Maybe you need to ask the mods about it, I did saw some fan games got moved to Game section because they switch engine from rpgm/unity to ren py so maybe you can ask them permission to open a thread
I will, but on the next version of Liz. As for Salvation, I'll only do that if I've decensored 100% of the game. I was going to upload Salvation without all the CG decensored, but it seems to me that uploading an unfinished version is not very appropriate...

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
may I ask, when your next version of liz will be release?
After the decensored version of salvation is released (I should finish it in a week to two).
A lot of the new version of Liz is done, but there is still a lot to do (continuation of the story, actually to the epologue for it, and implementation of new mechanics).
Will the next version of liz has Aisha as cat girl outfit?
It should be.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
After the decensored version of salvation is released (I should finish it in a week to two).
A lot of the new version of Liz is done, but there is still a lot to do (continuation of the story, actually to the epologue for it, and implementation of new mechanics).

It should be.
Really can't wait for the uncensored version of salvation be release

Apr 20, 2020

It should be.
Im looking foward for it. cant wait, really love it. Thank you soo much sir

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
By the way, sorry to make you guys wait so long, it makes me feel bad, but it takes quite a bit of work :<
Which is also a bit my fault, or rather the fault of my autism, aka. OCD, because I didn't necessarily have to put that much work into some things...
Like, for example, I changed all the dialogues so that instead of the name just above the text, a box with the name appears. Was it necessary? Not really.
Or I added an quest log. And I changed the style of all the tilesets. Not to mention that it took a very long time to enlarge the CG. But well, it's thanks to weaponized autism that this project exists, I guess.
Anyway, new menu:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Additionally, I did something that I think is seriously brilliant. Unfortunately, more from the perspective of a developer than a modder. Strangely enough I haven't seen this in any game, not sure why.
I made a tool that allows you to use the built-in tools for tinting images for any character customization. But, why is this easier to use from the developer's perspective than the modder's? Because when drawing a character we have many layers, so it's no problem to save the layers separately (outline, hair and body). Whereas I would have to manually separate them in photoshop which is... problematic and time consuming.
Anyway, below are some examples of what this tool can do. The selected color parameters are saved and can be used in any subsequent scene, which means that the user can select millions of different variations and the changes to the character will be visible in any scene.
Please tell me whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Additionally, I did something that I think is seriously brilliant. Unfortunately, more from the perspective of a developer than a modder. Strangely enough I haven't seen this in any game, not sure why.
I made a tool that allows you to use the built-in tools for tinting images for any character customization. But, why is this easier to use from the developer's perspective than the modder's? Because when drawing a character we have many layers, so it's no problem to save the layers separately (outline, hair and body). Whereas I would have to manually separate them in photoshop which is... problematic and time consuming.
Anyway, below are some examples of what this tool can do. The selected color parameters are saved and can be used in any subsequent scene, which means that the user can select millions of different variations and the changes to the character will be visible in any scene.
That was impressive work, I really like the idea that you can change the color of the characters like that

Necronlord3

Nov 1, 2019
most impressive work ,my man!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes