Mod RPGM Liz ~The Tower and the Grimoire ~Enhanced~ [v0.3.2]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

What content regarding DLC for this game would you like to see.

• DLC: Focus on Aisha

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • DLC: Focus on Liz

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • DLC: Focus on Liz + Aisha (Equal Amounts)

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Don't create DLC and focus on expanding the current game.

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jank123

Feb 14, 2018
Progress in first brothel was stuck on first repeatable scene.
Is this a bug, or i am doing something wrong?
p.s. MAX corruption .

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, I just arrived to this game, and wanted to ask. Is this mod the same 1.062 that comes in the compressed version from the base game's thread?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Thinking about I think is better if you play with the breeding mod for a full experience, I took a glance of the mod and basically the only difference between is that here is shown to who you lost virginity (and a custom event that yet I didn't complete) but in the other mod there's a bunch of more features like npc quests and ofc breeding system (cutten content is available in both), save seem be compatible so no need to restart (I'm might be wrong here due technicalities, I've reach corruption 4 and bronze pass, note birth scene, dark nipples and abs are off by default, go to the option to enable it, the only thing missing is developer credit item that is obtained only by restarting the game, idk if there is a npc for this).

Last edited:
Reactions: lladi

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
What exactly? All I see in description is a bunch of sick prego fetish quests.
You said it xD
Joke aside, the pregnancy mod is a nice touch to the game since some lines in the original don't have much sense without (like cumshot and obv pregnancy warning during intercourse), don't know you but I feel it more complete, some scene are still censored with pregn intercourse but still.
Seem also just today the mod got an update.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, I think there is a way of changing Liz's clothes to flash her parts, but how do you do that?

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Thinking about I think is better if you play with the breeding mod for a full experience, I took a glance of the mod and basically the only difference between is that here is shown to who you lost virginity (and a custom event that yet I didn't complete) but in the other mod there's a bunch of more features like npc quests and ofc breeding system (cutten content is available in both), save seem be compatible so no need to restart (I'm might be wrong here due technicalities, I've reach corruption 4 and bronze pass, note birth scene, dark nipples and abs are off by default, go to the option to enable it, the only thing missing is developer credit item that is obtained only by restarting the game, idk if there is a npc for this).
This mod is not compatible with the breeding mod, is it?

• Angry
Reactions: Dyhart

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
This mod is not compatible with the breeding mod, is it?
No but like I've explained the Breeding mod merge everything is here already (except custom tweeks), the only thing missing are the few custom mission and virginity loss that they removed since was getting out of bound with the other lines.

Last edited:
Reactions: spokkimax
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes