• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod RPGM Liz ~The Tower and the Grimoire ~Enhanced~ [v0.3.2]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

What content regarding DLC for this game would you like to see.

• DLC: Focus on Aisha

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • DLC: Focus on Liz

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • DLC: Focus on Liz + Aisha (Equal Amounts)

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Don't create DLC and focus on expanding the current game.

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
Because of the engine change, you may encounter some bugs (there was a looot of coding). If you encounter any, please let me know here (a screen shot and a description of the situation in which the bug occurred would be very much appreciated).
I'll fix it as soon as possible :giggle:
There was one where the Old guy and red bandana in the inn mini h events dont register in the recollection room when you do them.

Reactions: Zanagets

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Fixed some bugs and added the previously mentioned feature :)
Thank you for the new update, didn't see it until now and it was a very nice addition. Hope to see more Mod updates from you, I wonder after Liz would you consider working on modding any other RPGM games? Clymenia did have other underrated games so maybe they could be your next project if you ever want to continue

Reactions: Necronlord3

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Thank you for the new update, didn't see it until now and it was a very nice addition. Hope to see more Mod updates from you, I wonder after Liz would you consider working on modding any other RPGM games? Clymenia did have other underrated games so maybe they could be your next project if you ever want to continue
True, most Clymenia games are very good. And yes, actually, I did the same thing I did with this game, with "Salvation," which is my favorite eroge game ever. But... The game is censored, and I haven't finished decensoring it yet. I'll toss in some decensored CG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
True, most Clymenia games are very good. And yes, actually, I did the same thing I did with this game, with "Salvation," which is my favorite eroge game ever. But... The game is censored, and I haven't finished decensoring it yet. I'll toss in some decensored CG.
And just like that you make me falling in love with your work even more, damn this look very good to the point I thought you actually have the uncensored arts from their studio. Hope to see your version of Salvation in the near future, you are doing God's work for these masterpiece

Last edited:
Reactions: Necronlord3

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
I love this version because of how high qualityish the images are now, just a little sad we can't get all outfits

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zanagets

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
New version, yey!

Sorry for the long lack of response, but the vaccination has worn me down. For a week or so I was constantly tired.

I have uploaded a new version of the mod; all the clothes have been added, and, unlike the previous mod which added clothes, I mean ALL of them. To quote the creator of said mod "and the bunny suit and see though babydoll are basically impossible, so don't ask for them". Well... I wouldn't call them impossible. So, there you go. All clothes and their corresponding scenes have been added. Also, from now on, don't worry that save files may not be compatible with the new version; if you have already seen an event where you receive an outfit, the first time you load a save file, the outfit will be added automatically.

Some scenes with newly added clothes:

Last edited:

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Aisha also needs new clothes. I'm uploading sketches of a few below; this is just a rough sketch with basic colors and shadows, but I think it's enough to give a concept of the clothes. I've added a poll on my to choose which one you like best, so if you feel like voting and helping the mod grow, check it out. There will be also some decensored CGs from the game Salvation soon.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Aisha also needs new clothes. I'm uploading sketches of a few below; this is just a rough sketch with basic colors and shadows, but I think it's enough to give a concept of the clothes. I've added a poll on my to choose which one you like best, so if you feel like voting and helping the mod grow, check it out. There will be also some decensored CGs from the game Salvation soon.
Thank you for another great update, those new clothes are very good and I can't wait for the next update for Aisha and the uncensored version of Salvation

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
There seems to be a problem with flashing with the Chastity armor and the waitress outfit, they don't full expose, i'll take Screens later when i play it again to show
I know what you mean, but it's not a bug. They worked the same way in the original game.
I will improve that, though.

Last edited:

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
Thanks for your work. You're doing really a great job with it.
Liz and Salvation probably my favorite hrpg games. Though all Clymenia games are great except Olyana. Too bad that Clymenia itself disappeared more than a month ago, I hope he is okay. His next game Henriette looks promising, and he's already making Salvation 2.

Reactions: BIGGESTboi6969

artorgias

Jul 4, 2020
is it possible to upscale a game like ideology in friction? or is it limited to clymenia games? i know you said you used an AI im just curious if its something youd do or if its even possible

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
is it possible to upscale a game like ideology in friction? or is it limited to clymenia games? i know you said you used an AI im just curious if its something youd do or if its even possible
There is no problem when it comes to CG, whereas the problem lies in the engine. RPG Maker VX runs on Ruby, while RPG Maker MV and MZ run on JavaScript. Why not just use VX with scaled CG? There is no way to increase the resolution in VX above 640x480. Period. There's nothing you can do about it, I've tried. Even if you increase the resolution, it wrecks a great many other things. Also, IMO VX sucks. So the problem lies in the coding language the engine was built on. For Clymenia games the issue is simple because he didn't use many plugins or script calls, but for games from OneOne1, changing the engine is virtually impossible unless you want to spend months on it.

Reactions: artorgias
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes