RPGM Completed Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire- [v1.03] [Clymenia]

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes

Aylinn_

Jan 14, 2019
quick question: I'm trying to unlock the assertive man and thug group scenes, but I have no clue where to find them/ how to trigger the scenes

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
this might be a dumb question to ask but, can I do a virgin run in this game? like, passing through any sex/rape scenes

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
This was an excellent game, lots of options and choices, and a satisfying ending for those who maintain Liz's purity.

Of course I tried out the corrupted path a bit as well, as I throughly enjoyed the sleeping scene as well as the drunk scenes. Was hoping that there'd be some confusion scenes after you get the spell, and I couldn't find any scenes regarding collapsing in the tower.

Iamlunatic

Aug 27, 2018
I can't get the game to work, I try to go into the opening scene and it boots me out claiming that it doesn't have the right pictures has this happened to anyone else?

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
by the way, for anyone who cares, kagura is translating this game. source:

so if youre planing on playing this game, you might wanna wait for a real/better translation.

although this game right now is perfectly playable aswell.

eldarftw

Sep 2, 2017
by the way, for anyone who cares, kagura is translating this game. source:

so if youre planing on playing this game, you might wanna wait for a real/better translation.

although this game right now is perfectly playable aswell.
Does this mean there is a chance for uncensored version in the future? I hope so, this is a good H game.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Does this mean there is a chance for uncensored version in the future? I hope so, this is a good H game.
yea im 99% sure kagura will release an uncensored version. they always have so far.

but im a little worried. kagura is known to change lore and remove certain scenes.
for example, this game has a couple of events where some young boys will fuck the MC thats stuck in a wall. pretty sure kagura is gonna remove that. but i hope they dont.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes