RPGM Completed Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire- [v1.03] [Clymenia]

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
At least I think I've done all 3. I don't exactly know what it means by "Able to dishevel clothes" though.
Did you do exhibitionist quest from a woman in north-west corner of the town. You have to do it and then talk to her again. Then you'll be able to dishevel your clothes (which means showing your tits partially) or walk around naked for additional scenes.

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
Did you do exhibitionist quest from a woman in north-west corner of the town. You have to do it and then talk to her again. Then you'll be able to dishevel your clothes (which means showing your tits partially) or walk around naked for additional scenes.
I did talk to her to where I can walk around naked and I have the ability to wear the roa and earing together, but I don't think the women ever gave me the option to dishevel my clothes despite to me talking to her after I got the roa and earing combination.

Last edited:

vgadict

Oct 7, 2017
Does anyone know where to get Royal Jelly from? It's listed as an ingredient for a crafted item that an NPC wants, but Royal Jelly itself isn't craftable, and I've been through all forty floors of the Dungeon over seven times, and no enemies have dropped Royal Jelly, not has any resource point produced it...
I got some as a drop from a monster somewhere between levels 2 to 6. I suspect it was probably one of the yellow Bee creatures that dropped it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyberweasel89

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Is there a way to actually stop losing health in the dungeon apart from wearing that scarf? Its either the scarf or the earring and i cant use the combined version of the two, as neither gives the bonuses to reduce damage taken and recover MP.

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
Is there a way to actually stop losing health in the dungeon apart from wearing that scarf? Its either the scarf or the earring and i cant use the combined version of the two, as neither gives the bonuses to reduce damage taken and recover MP.
You could always just stock up on hp potions.

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Ok so I checked ulmf thread and it seems that link are not updated here. Here is a link for 1.062 update just put it into your game folder.

This is only a mod btw. The main game has not been updated in any way. Have fun

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I would wait for the steam version which is not only uncensored later but has fewer errors in the translations ^^

Reactions: daq123

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Well we have to wait really long time for that knowing how Kagura works. Unfortunately Kagura Games have a lot of trash games like the ones from TechnoBrake and a long period of time between game releases :/ well but I guess it's only natural because they want to take thier time advertising it
I only like one TechnoBrake game and it's not even uncensored even under official translations lol.

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
i need help, my arrow key is not working in the game, and my character is locked since she keep moving to the right, what should i do?

Karagee

Jul 9, 2018
Full save if someone wants it

This save didn't have NPCs needs completed, sorry I'm not the type that grinds very long. You can get the mats in the dungeon in which you'll need the left merchant at the upper stratum to conjure it to something in which you'll give to the NPCs that need them

Edit: Oh, and the exhibitionist piercing clothing have not unlocked yet. But it's easy to get it, just go to the exhibitionist house at the utmost left part in the city while naked and talk to the exhibitionist.

Last edited:

JayDizzle

Sep 27, 2017
i need help, my arrow key is not working in the game, and my character is locked since she keep moving to the right, what should i do?
Either try Num Lock if you haven't already, or some driver related to a USB plugged into your computer is hijacking the arrow keys from you. It's a known issue with some RPGM games, I had the same issue when I plugged a foot pedal in to use a mute button. Unplugged the foot pedal, problems went away.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes