RPGM Completed Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire- [v1.03] [Clymenia]

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes

Karagee

Jul 9, 2018
how do you go to the place where it's required to have a gold permit?
For permit:
Go to upper stratum, keep straigth, enter double door, speak with one eyed wyatt(probably, I forgot his name), ask for permit
For super ultra upper stratum (AKA: gold permit place)
Finish the dungeon till the 40th floor
Does anyone know how to get past the final ice level?
Get ultra close to the boss(pretty much next to it), but don't get hit the red marker since it means the boss is about to attack. The rocks near the mobs that kept spawning is movable, use it to your advantage
Just ask me if you're stuck on the story

Last edited:

CharacterDump

Mar 15, 2018
Is there proper upgrades to your equipment in this game, or are you stuck with your wooden staff and basic clothes?

Karagee

Jul 9, 2018
Is there proper upgrades to your equipment in this game, or are you stuck with your wooden staff and basic clothes?
I have met with a lot of merchants and bought everything they have, and no. You are stuck with that wooden staff I'm afraid.
But you can upgrade the mana piercing as well as shroud of roa at upper stratum blacksmith

Reactions: CharacterDump
Jun 20, 2017
Hey, wierd question, but I am having trouble getting the "Haggling" to work. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Karagee

Jul 9, 2018
Hey, wierd question, but I am having trouble getting the "Haggling" to work. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Hmm, try get your corruption to level 1-2 then talk to the merchant selling armor and weapon. Then close the buy menu without buying anything.

Sunni

Jan 2, 2018
I don't think there was any update. Not sure if updating the links counts as a "Game Update" or anything but maybe that's what happened.
On another note, I kinda found a bug(?)
I just started a new save and did some stuff like the first stage of Armor shop, Bar, haggling with the guy on bottom left of the map and sleeping at the 2nd floor of the inn. After that I got up to Impurity Level 1, started the Armor Shop's 2nd scene, then started the Bar scene. After finishing the bar scene, I opened the menu and Liz's clothes were kinda disheveled even though I'm sure that it wasn't supposed to be yet. Tried to go to the guy at the bottom left to haggle but just commented about how Liz's clothes are disheveled. After that went to Inn again to sleep on the 2nd floor and for some reason started a scene that was supposed to happen on Level 4 Impurity. Went to Armor shop and worked and it also started the very last scene for it. After that I haven't really touched it because I got confused.
Edit: Somehow fixed it by going to the old lady's house and talking to her. This fixed Liz's disheveled clothes. Kinda glad I saved right befoe resting at the Inn.

Last edited:

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
I don't think there was any update. Not sure if updating the links counts as a "Game Update" or anything but maybe that's what happened.
I just started a new save and did some stuff like the first stage of Armor shop, Bar, haggling with the guy on bottom left of the map and sleeping at the 2nd floor of the inn. After that I got up to Impurity Level 1, started the Armor Shop's 2nd scene, then started the Bar scene. After finishing the bar scene, I opened the menu and Liz's clothes were kinda disheveled even though I'm sure that it wasn't supposed to be yet. Tried to go to the guy at the bottom left to haggle but just commented about how Liz's clothes are disheveled. After that went to Inn again to sleep on the 2nd floor and for some reason started a scene that was supposed to happen on Level 4 Impurity. Went to Armor shop and worked and it also started the very last scene for it. After that I haven't really touched it because I got confused.
Edit: Somehow fixed it by going to the old lady's house and talking to her. This fixed Liz's disheveled clothes. Kinda glad I saved right befoe resting at the Inn.
experinced the same issue

kawaii narwhal

Feb 12, 2018
Same issue as well, thanks for the edit.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi. After reaching corruption Lv1 at the bar, Liz walks with her nipples in the air. I talk to the old witch and Liz saves them. How do I get them out again?

Reactions: overlord13

Sunni

Jan 2, 2018
Hi. After reaching corruption Lv1 at the bar, Liz walks with her nipples in the air. I talk to the old witch and Liz saves them. How do I get them out again?
I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen. You will be able to do that after the Exhibition Event-which I don't remember when/how to trigger-and after that, it will give you the option to change how her clothing looks

Reactions: YinBlack

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen. You will be able to do that after the Exhibition Event-which I don't remember when/how to trigger-and after that, it will give you the option to change how her clothing looks
Hi, everything seems to indicate that it was a game error. that can be done with corruption 4 using the W key after the exhibitionist event

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Yea, whoever tinkered with this version to add "content" fucked up. After second bar event she has her tits out all the time and you cant do anything anymore.

Ilske

Jul 21, 2018
So is the current save file here still the newer bugged one? Any place I can find the older version that works?

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes