prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Order is not important , and walktrough? why ? It's as straight as a flagpole.
For once it's fun to play a japanese game but I wonder does a japanese conversation really consists of "aaah ,ah ah ah whaaa shlick shlick aaah"? Because thats about 80% of the text.

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
Soo, is this a continuation or a different arc? Cause honestly, I just started playing the first one AFTER finishing this one and just realized it's the same protag...

Or am I just blind and it's mentioned somwhere?

waddles123

Sep 8, 2017
Soo, is this a continuation or a different arc? Cause honestly, I just started playing the first one AFTER finishing this one and just realized it's the same protag...

Or am I just blind and it's mentioned somwhere?
If I remember right, it's a different arc/route. The first game actually references this arc possibly happening in one of the first few scenes right after MC leaves work.

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
If I remember right, it's a different arc/route. The first game actually references this arc possibly happening in one of the first few scenes right after MC leaves work.
Then my assumption was correct, considering I now finished the first arc, which I really didn't enjoy... I just hate that type of personality, preferred this one because of the protag being more dominant as well as the heroine not being that over the top cute motherly type (maybe because of my military background? I'm just used to doing everything myself and you know, being a bit more dominant :p, I also enjoy to have some alone time every now and then, too much stupidity going around lately...)

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
maybe because of my military background? I'm just used to doing everything myself and you know, being a bit more dominant :p
Oh, I was under the impression dat military lyfe was for people who enjoy being ordered around IYKWIM...:sneaky:

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
Oh, I was under the impression dat military lyfe was for people who enjoy being ordered around IYKWIM...:sneaky:
That's actually the intersting part about it, because you need to "survive" a period of being ordered, to become the one making the orders. Some people might like being ordered, but those generally don't become officers (or anything higher than private or corporal). Becoming a high ranking officer is my goal, considering my current goals are captain or even better, major.

Dancho

Dec 17, 2017
Would anyone kindly update this into the uncensored version one.
It was just released on FAKKU website today but unfortunately my laptop cannot access the website
FAKKU link:
Thank you

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
You know, given the title, I wasn't actually 100% sure whether this would be about a romance with a girl on the train, or a romance with a train that looked like a girl.

Then I realized that both of these things were equally possible because Japanese games are weird.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote