PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Associating purity with virginity is dumb anyways, as Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne wisely taught us in 1998.
If you've willing let someone get balls deep in you, there is no argument for you being pure. It's got nothing to do with virginity, and everything to do with sexual willingness.

bce.png

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm guessing it will be uncensored eventually like the second part

maybe it will take a year like the last one

times10

Nov 23, 2019
When I click the .exe I get a "Made by 2DJGAME" then nothing

EDIT: ok so my AV was disabling running the .exe despite me making it an exception. What I did was turn off the AV and it should work fine

Last edited:

KuramaSu

Mar 12, 2019
Well, I think I will buy this one actually.
Some cracked .exes have one of two detections on antivirus or Virustotal, but not like 14 detections like this one has.

minu152

Nov 17, 2019
Well, I think I will buy this one actually.
Some cracked .exes have one of two detections on antivirus or Virustotal, but not like 14 detections like this one has.
well if you dont trust this you can just go grab superelmos torrent on nyaa, never had issues with his stuff *shrug*

yourownchicken

Nov 23, 2018
Sooo... all of you that already downloaded, was the file a false positive?
The current version in the OP from Upload Haven didn't trigger anything, but I did get a trigger like you guys mentioned from the previous version uploaded a few hours after the thread was formed. Would probably redownload if you have that version.

AngeloNero

Jan 25, 2018
This series is really coll and finally, there is the third game, it would be kinda interesting if they would make another one with all three girls.

palezoic

Sep 29, 2020
Currently in the first morning when we meet parishioner A, can anyone tell me why I cant save the game ? Is it a mechanic or mine has a bug ? Thanks for reading

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Her voice is so cute. But if you close your eyes and listen to her voice again,it sounded like chipmunk. The scene before ending when the girl got pregnant really caught me off guard.

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
Currently in the first morning when we meet parishioner A, can anyone tell me why I cant save the game ? Is it a mechanic or mine has a bug ? Thanks for reading
Just played and test the SL. Got no problems with it. Maybe a redownload would fix it.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
The current version in the OP from Upload Haven didn't trigger anything, but I did get a trigger like you guys mentioned from the previous version uploaded a few hours after the thread was formed. Would probably redownload if you have that version.
I am getting a virus detection by McAfee for the file both from Mega and Torrent. Is there a chance to see whether this is a correct or a corrupted version?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes