Comics Collection Lock-Master Collection [2020-05-17] [LockMaster]

Anth

May 5, 2018
Any chance of a re-upload? Nopy and MEGA-links are dead and the other two are very slow. big thanks.

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Um i filtered lez and here we have lez because why tag when u can just attract hate right.
wouldn't be surprised if this had gay/futa content.
Fuckn dickheads.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Nope even with VPN it’s the same blank page. I’m trying in cell phone though. I haven’t tried with my PC yet. Which VPN are you using btw?
Not all VPN services are suitable. I manage to log in with a VPN once every other time. You can try exhentai, but in this case you will still have to login via e-hentai.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Nope even with VPN it’s the same blank page. I’m trying in cell phone though. I haven’t tried with my PC yet. Which VPN are you using btw?
It might be a phone browser issue then. I've never tried to get there with my phone. I only use computer. I cycle through some of the different freebie VPNs when I use one. I don't really have any I would suggest or recommend over others.

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
Which site are you speaking about?
  • e-hentai.org works fine for me
  • ge-hentai.org redirects to enlil-syf.com/... which is blocked by ublock (uBlock filters – Badware risks)
  • g.e-hentai.org is found by google, searching for ge-hentai.org, but results in 'Web server is down Error code 521' by clodflare.com

Otokonoko69

Oct 25, 2022
Hello there,
It will probably get buried but I will try.
Does anyone have or know where to get newer works of lock-master?

Reactions: maxijn