Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Then in the text it's Naomi saying she should talk to grandma about getting better at kissing...

Edit:
completed lawn mower/shower sequence. I wanted to go to the roof to see if that's the comfortable place to read and it brings me to the pool.
Mom's hissy fit about the maid uniform, another instance where Tommy is hard coded.
Fetch Emma's clothes, give them in room next to media room, Tom is hard coded.
Meet Emma on roof, Tommy is hard coded. As is Tom later.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Then in the text it's Naomi saying she should talk to grandma about getting better at kissing...

Edit:
completed lawn mower/shower sequence. I wanted to go to the roof to see if that's the comfortable place to read and it brings me to the pool.
Mom's hissy fit about the maid uniform, another instance where Tommy is hard coded.
Fetch Emma's clothes, give them in room next to media room, Tom is hard coded.
Meet Emma on roof, Tommy is hard coded. so are several Tom's

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
  • If you have the task to find Jasmin outside, go outside and there should be an arrow in the bottom right, that will take you to the basketball court.
  • Did you pick up Dad's pills when in the secret room?
yes i did get the pills, there is no arrow where you say but there is this odd button in the middle that says grandma but puts me into backyard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i can move to grill but not to the basketball hoop etc

edit: ok i'm stupid haha i finally found my right.....

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
uhm was the dev high on crack when he did #3 of the lawn mower pipes minigame? i'm scared to see the rest now cuz #3 i'm not seeing how to solve it at all

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yes sorry for the Typo! i was looking for the dining area 1st floor, (looking for a room with door, instead of an open area)
several ways to get to it, one is the map in the phone, second is to go to first floor, move mouse to the left on the floor until it shows the highlight and says dining room, other is turn around and move mouse towards the chair on the right and click.

also if you know how to get through all the lawn mower mini-games to repair it, TELL ME! #3 is a bitch and i'm not seeing anyway to complete it.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
tsunku
Start from the end points on the more complicated levels and hook them up. Also, look for the blocks with more than 2 connections.
Here it helped me a lot
Edit: not all pipe pieces are needed, there are pipes that are useless and confuse

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
tsunku

Here it helped me a lot
Edit: not all pipe pieces are needed, there are pipes that are useless and confuse
yeah, i know that part but what i don't know and isn't explained is, do all four of the stars need to connect together or is it only two on each side that connect together?
so far i can only connect 3 together but it always leaves one out.

i hate mini-games like this!

edit: i've managed to make it to #5, i can easily get 3 connected but see no way to get the 4th in there.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
hope the next update has more content with little sister, she's hotter than the older one

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Go into the build app on your phone. Add the frame pieces to the left then click the create, then click the created item. Do that for the 2 drawers as well. Then put the Frame, Drawers and Mattress in the Bed location.
I don´t get it. I don't know how to choose the parts properly. Can you provide me with a save where the bed is ready built? :unsure:

J68

Mar 4, 2018
Anybody know what I am doing wrong? I have the lock picking tools, I have reasons to go into the garage, but for some reason I am not succeeding in opening the door. The explanation said something about using the mouse to get to a green indication but all I can get is a blue indicator, and once I did all 5 door just stays closed.
Strangest thing is that in the missions the wait for lock pick to arrive is still in the list, although I already collected them like 4 different times.

Valagost , any ideas what is going on? My phone mission screen gives me just 2 missions. What for lock pick to arrive and find gaming gear. Al the rest is done, the lock picks are on the porch, I can use the lock picks on the garage door but I just can't open it.

Last edited:

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
The character designs are very good. In fact, it is what has pushed me to try it because I usually do not like games made with Unity.

There is no rollback and if you access the preferences from the main menu the screen turns black and freezes.
It does not say what key to press to hide the texts (if you can...).

Navigation through the scenarios is horrible (the map helps but it's a nuisance, it would be nice to put who is in the places).
And, this is my thing, I have always seen kitchens on the ground floors (it is very rare for me to see it on the first floor). But it's not like I know much about mansions either (4 floors, wow...)

I understand that the creator is a lover of graphic adventures (I am too) but this is not the way.

Pixel hunting sucks (the green book for example) and there are puzzles that don't help because of how stretched they are (you've gone too far with repeating the lawnmower pipes).

Puzzles and quizzes are supposed to be fun, not make you want to quit the game every time you get a new one. It would be interesting to have the option to avoid them. A tip: at least be short to solve.

Think it over with your Patreons if you are interested in making deeper changes as the game is in an early stage and as it progresses it will be more difficult to make changes.

For personal tastes, I would have preferred Grandma to have deflowered the MC in one of her classes.

Bottom line: Great character designs but poor gameplay. It has potential and a huge room for improvement.

3.20 star(s) 30 Votes