3.80 star(s) 20 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
so we can only choose from netorase OR netorare.
alright. this game really needs more tags. and I am really not the target audience apparently.

wait... unless, can we just outright reject that specific waifu?
I'm going to guess that's not the current plan as the Dev Notes contain

2 Main characters: Older and Younger sister. Both with Sub and Dom route
So older sister, who has the boyfriend that's conveniently moved in with you (sharing the bedroom with you and your little bro(?)) right before the lockdown is declared.

You might want to pass on this one, this is not a "harem" game in the pure harem sense.

Ih8figs

Jun 13, 2022
Ok, I know I said "THX" beforehand, but I just got home to play it and you... You named it v1.2.0.1... But there's literally nothing. You get introductions out of the way, go to the bathroom and that's it.

I was expecting a bit more, from the version name, instead this is like v0.0.1.

Reactions: Abbys_Cat

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So netorare or forced netrorase in an incest game...

Good luck dev... u gonna need it cause most incest fans don't like to share and the harem crowd even less...
This could have been a new "House Chores" or "Snow Daze" instead it's neither... what a waste...
Why do devs never learn... at least be honest and put a big warning in the OP.

Also only sub/dom? yawn... how boring...

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
The art looks good, and the models are thick, even the femboy :WeSmart: it's a shame to start with the typical loser Mc doormat.
View attachment 3230217

EDIT: Apparently the one in the middle of the Banner is the brother of the Mc (trap, femboy), there is a path with him, which is optional according to the dev's response.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT 2: :HideThePain: this looked too good to be true (certainly a list of tags wouldn't hurt this game).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways if dev lurks f95, good luck.
Those are some tits on the femboy. I mean, I'm okay with femboys, their kinda a branch off of dickgirls, but is the dev sure thats a femboi?

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
hell yeah!! dom/sub incest games is the best thing that ever happened to f95zone!!! :love:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I'm having a trouble...can anyone confirm this...
but there's no sound - I'm checking settings for sound but its on 100%!?
There's like no sound effects, no background music - nothing - nada. Feels like I'm watching mute film from 1900s. Really weird. And distracting - for me.
Apologies if the creator by a chance has hearing disability and thus cannot perceive the sound normally.
A lot of developers don't bother to customize the Settings page right away, so they may be effective but there may not be any sound content yet. And no, no sound in the files currently.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i was looking for something quick to play before bed, but this is a bit too quick. at least on the master path.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes