3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
Everything sounded good except for being the doormat. Why can't the guy just be a normal guy? I don't need to be macho alpha but being a doormat is the worst thing ever. Do players relate to being a gutless wimp or something?
Each to his own. This product is as is already. Link us when you finish the perfect version of the game that you envisage.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Some notes for you guys:

1 - You can either be dominant or be dominated.

2 - Incest is optional and can be turned off.

3 - When you start the game, make sure to choose "Create Main Character" first. If you start the game without doing this, you will encounter A LOT of errors every second.
Last I checked, smell-o-vision hadn't been created so maybe you need an explanation of what "Scent on: (False)" is a switch for?

Reactions: anon280

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Also, if you're gonna draw the MC fully dressed, don't tell me he's standing up without exposing his underwear or giving up on covering himself when there is nothing to cover.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
You start out being "dominated" or perhaps more accurately bullied/picked on by your sisters, then you either continue to allow that to happen (sub route), or you flip the script (dom route)
Ah, in that case "you're a doormat" should instead be "you start out as a doormat" and add something like "will Ian stay a doorrmat or will he turn things around and finally earn some respect?" (pimp slap optional)
respect.jpg

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LockDownDom-1.2.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
It is charitable to call this thing a demo.

It's a very short prologue that introduces the characters, lets you determine whether you'd sub route or dom route, then abruptly ends after the new pandemic and lockdown are announced.

It's sure as hell not an actual initial release.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
:HideThePain: From the answer that the dev gave me, it is rather the other way around since in Dom path is sharing and in sub path the Mc is the cuck :LUL:
so we can only choose from netorase OR netorare.
alright. this game really needs more tags. and I am really not the target audience apparently.

wait... unless, can we just outright reject that specific waifu?

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes