3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

peruanosexy

Sep 13, 2023
Just a guess, but I think he means "uncensored, unfiltered, unapologetic." None of the "step-twins" or "landlady" silliness that other devs use to slide under the radar. Dude might also want to embrace the taboo aspect of it more than most people do. I mean, to most of us it's not really incest--sure, the characters are related, but the player isn't related to anyone in the game.
yep, you are right

peruanosexy

Sep 13, 2023
Hmmm if i remember well, wasn't making Darian to have cuck fetish and the main character cuck him a route that was planed?

Like you could choose between being a cuck, being the one cucking or just do like the sis and Darian didn't exist, but I don't know if I am just confused or something so please correct me if I am wrong.
Poor Darian, He never had a chance. When the MC showed up in his life with the stand arrow, Darian had already discovered his fate; watching his girlfriend and the rest of her family get breed in an eternal cuck cycle.

• Haha
Reactions: Ruhrok

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
What is change?
0.8.0.4a
Mechanics
-Changed advancement so passing a day while skipping a scene doesn't lock a character, instead just skips. Careful not to miss scenes!
-Changed Addison pronoun and name system to work with translations
-Made Time easier to read.
-Made Ending Easier to reach
-Made the Addison scene advance the story
Content
-Added Clarissa Butt Slap art (Intro)
-Added voice cues to scenes
-Made both scenes with the sister's talking about their fathers accessable regardless of path
-Added Bonus Scene
--Linda Mixer
--Jessie Cucked
-Added Lewd Scene
--Jessie Fingering scene (Lewd)
-Added Story Scene
--Addison Gaming with Ian
-Added more fanart [One can't be unlocked yet ;)]
Bugfix
-Fixed Library bugs
-Fixed bug preventing the game from loading scenes when you don't skip the intro and don't choose a day

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
And for the subs only~

0.8.1.0a
Mechanics
-Put voice cues in the voice category separate from sound effects
Content
-Added Jessie's Room
-Added Scenes
--Clarissa Jessie Couch Pester
-Added Lewd Scenes
--Clarissa Morning Tease
--Linda Basement
-Add Side Scenes
--Jessie Living Room Idle
--#Jessie TV
-Changed Lewd Scene
--Jessie Fingering (Day 2) added Cucking and voice cues
-Added Bonus Scenes
--Addison Ian masturbation

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
And for the subs only~

0.8.1.0a
Mechanics
-Put voice cues in the voice category separate from sound effects
Content
-Added Jessie's Room
-Added Scenes
--Clarissa Jessie Couch Pester
-Added Lewd Scenes
--Clarissa Morning Tease
--Linda Basement
-Add Side Scenes
--Jessie Living Room Idle
-Changed Lewd Scene
--Jessie Fingering (Day 2) added Cucking and voice cues
-Added Bonus Scenes
--Addison Ian masturbation

Reactions: _EROS_ and s4000

Egris

May 6, 2020
Too many routes and no content at all, just make a ntr game or a nerorase game but focus on one thing man, not every character needs to have 3 different routes, it's really a bad thing when theres a new update and theres no content cuz you selected a route in particular

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Too many routes and no content at all, just make a ntr game or a nerorase game but focus on one thing man, not every character needs to have 3 different routes, it's really a bad thing when theres a new update and theres no content cuz you selected a route in particular
Most people in the server play the "harem route" so they get content every patch
Also, there was no Netorare this update and the Netori was a subscriber request, so the fact that you bring it up still confuses me.
I usually try to stay quiet, listen, and learn when I take criticism but the commonness of people who just want the game to cater to them only is annoying really.
The point of the game is choice. It will be slow at first if you only choose 1 or a few characters, but that's just how any game like this would be unless they had a team of 8 working on it.
We added voice cues this update, which took a lot of prep, but it really brought the game closer to being actually done.

Reactions: skee23 and anon280

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Most people in the server play the "harem route" so they get content every patch
Also, there was no Netorare this update and the Netori was a subscriber request, so the fact that you bring it up still confuses me.
I usually try to stay quiet, listen, and learn when I take criticism but the commonness of people who just want the game to cater to them only is annoying really.
The point of the game is choice. It will be slow at first if you only choose 1 or a few characters, but that's just how any game like this would be unless they had a team of 8 working on it.
We added voice cues this update, which took a lot of prep, but it really brought the game closer to being actually done.
Then again we retroactively added voice cues to 0.7 so I understand why some may not understand that aspect

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Just a small question. Last time I played this, which was just a few months ago, I finished all content in an hour or so. Not even a penetration event even, except for the NTR scene.
Does this version have more content or is almost the same?

• Haha
Reactions: anon280
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes