4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Just a small question. Last time I played this, which was just a few months ago, I finished all content in an hour or so. Not even a penetration event even, except for the NTR scene.
Does this version have more content or is almost the same?
There's a change log, but aside from the 2 bonus scenes, 1 lewd scene and one story scene were added

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
personally love little details like voice cues so i appreciate it. however, i doubt i'll play this in a progression style since old scenes are being redone/added content but i look forward once the mechanics are sorted so art and sound and plot (crossed fingers for animation) can be added linearly

important:
pertaining to sound i suggest either adding an extra slider or use the voice slider to separate voice cues and sfx (like butt slap etc) because right now the balance is off with voice cues being way louder than sfx

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
a bit confused on how to get this scene with Jess (or whatever you named the older sister) it says at night but I have no idea how to start it. It's day 2 at Night on the Dominant MC route.

garyH

May 25, 2017
Will the cuck scene on the first night (Darian sneaking off to fuck the older sister) ever be preventable or will we only ever get the option to skip it with the earplugs? I'm guessing it won't be since it seems to be the catalyst for a lot of the day 2 scenes. Just disappointing that the ntr/cuck shit isn't fully avoidable.
Either way, I'm looking forward to the game eventually progressing past the second day.

Reactions: Dirk_Diggla

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
this game needs more content ASAP every update brings so little, i will wait for a few updates for now on, GL dev the game is very promising

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes