3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Just a small question. Last time I played this, which was just a few months ago, I finished all content in an hour or so. Not even a penetration event even, except for the NTR scene.
Does this version have more content or is almost the same?
There's a change log, but aside from the 2 bonus scenes, 1 lewd scene and one story scene were added

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
personally love little details like voice cues so i appreciate it. however, i doubt i'll play this in a progression style since old scenes are being redone/added content but i look forward once the mechanics are sorted so art and sound and plot (crossed fingers for animation) can be added linearly

important:
pertaining to sound i suggest either adding an extra slider or use the voice slider to separate voice cues and sfx (like butt slap etc) because right now the balance is off with voice cues being way louder than sfx

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
a bit confused on how to get this scene with Jess (or whatever you named the older sister) it says at night but I have no idea how to start it. It's day 2 at Night on the Dominant MC route.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
a bit confused on how to get this scene with Jess (or whatever you named the older sister) it says at night but I have no idea how to start it. It's day 2 at Night on the Dominant MC route.
It should trigger when you head up the stairs
I'll investigate and patch tomorrow

garyH

May 25, 2017
Will the cuck scene on the first night (Darian sneaking off to fuck the older sister) ever be preventable or will we only ever get the option to skip it with the earplugs? I'm guessing it won't be since it seems to be the catalyst for a lot of the day 2 scenes. Just disappointing that the ntr/cuck shit isn't fully avoidable.
Either way, I'm looking forward to the game eventually progressing past the second day.

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
why is every update like 2 min of gameplay? Kinda have to forget about this game until more content

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
I like the art, but this game doesn't deserve 4 stars maybe 2,5-3.
There is no content, the story is weak and updates are poor. The only good thing is that the developer is here and answering questions.

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
i still think Darian should be kicked out of the house as an option for people plus we should be able to choose whether or not to stop the sence on the first day between Darian and Jessie since this is an adult- sex game and we should feel we have all the power in the game. everyone plays this for the enjoyment and people do not want cuck shit in game

Apr 28, 2022
Im lovin this so far.

The art is charming and hand drawn.

I love big asses and I cannot lie.

There is a femboy.

You can fuck the femboy.

There is an option to have the femboy be a girl if you dont like femboys (uncultured swine)

There is a muscular mommy aunt who you can dominate/be dominated by.

Proceed to fuck your whole family (wincest).

The game is still early days yet, But it has great potential.

P.S. DownBad. I really hope you lose the Beta route and just stick to the Alpha route, because the Beta route just doesnt seem to fit this game and will halt progress on updates. Just my opinion.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I get this and can't proceed:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'loc_scene'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scenes/day01_03nighttime1.rpyc", line 20, in script call
  File "E:\My Stuff\Cadillac\Cadillac\Cadillac\New folder\LockDown Dom\LockDown_Dom-0.6.3.0alpha-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1416, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "E:\My Stuff\Cadillac\Cadillac\Cadillac\New folder\LockDown Dom\LockDown_Dom-0.6.3.0alpha-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1103, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
LockDown Dom 0.6.3.0alpha
Sat Jul  6 09:13:42 2024

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
I get this and can't proceed:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "E:\My Stuff\Cadillac\Cadillac\Cadillac\New folder\LockDown Dom\LockDown_Dom-0.6.3.0alpha-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1416, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "E:\My Stuff\Cadillac\Cadillac\Cadillac\New folder\LockDown Dom\LockDown_Dom-0.6.3.0alpha-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1103, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
LockDown Dom 0.6.3.0alpha
Sat Jul  6 09:13:42 2024
new save?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes