3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
i still think Darian should be kicked out of the house as an option for people plus we should be able to choose whether or not to stop the sence on the first day between Darian and Jessie since this is an adult- sex game and we should feel we have all the power in the game. everyone plays this for the enjoyment and people do not want cuck shit in game
Oh, really
I couldn't tell you wanted that. This is the first time I'm hearing this

Reactions: OwlBeer

AnonJK

May 2, 2022
Not sure why, but I can't get past the start scene of Clarissa smacking her ass. The screen immediately after MC saying "Get back here!" leads to just the MC bedroom background. Can't progress. I deleted the game and then redownloaded from itch.io and I am still getting this issue. Let me know what I can do.

Dolno

Apr 2, 2024
for addison's shirt, can you make it a little shorter like in previous updates? She'd look a little more sexy if her sweater fits her than looking oversized.

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Not sure why, but I can't get past the start scene of Clarissa smacking her ass. The screen immediately after MC saying "Get back here!" leads to just the MC bedroom background. Can't progress. I deleted the game and then redownloaded from itch.io and I am still getting this issue. Let me know what I can do.
You should be able to click on the door. I'll check this out

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
join the server if you want hands on help, post a bug report about it

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
Down Bad Smut Games many people want that change not just me. plus u could make it so that it can be a different variant of the story depending on whether the player chooses for him to stay or not. that makes it so that when going down the non-ntr sub route u would not be able to kick him out of the house but when u do the ntr dom route u will have the ability to choose whether to kick Darian or not as that would allow u to make a variation in the story. u can make so that when he does not leave, he will watch us fuck his girlfriend and would be able to do anything or make so that when we kick him out of the house, he will not know that he got cucked by us. yea that is just something I think would be a good addition to the game and I am pretty sure people will like it

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Down Bad Smut Games many people want that change not just me. plus u could make it so that it can be a different variant of the story depending on whether the player chooses for him to stay or not. that makes it so that when going down the non-ntr sub route u would not be able to kick him out of the house but when u do the ntr dom route u will have the ability to choose whether to kick Darian or not as that would allow u to make a variation in the story. u can make so that when he does not leave, he will watch us fuck his girlfriend and would be able to do anything or make so that when we kick him out of the house, he will not know that he got cucked by us. yea that is just something I think would be a good addition to the game and I am pretty sure people will like it
no, he stays

garyH

May 25, 2017
Keeping Darian around to cuck him is great, it's just annoying you can't stop them on the first night.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes